Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dopstaddt tractors

Options
  • 05-11-2014 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

just finished maize there for a lad beside me in greystones co.wicklow. he was cartin it with this yoke called a dopstaddt trac 200. was the exact same as a mb trac. not too many off thm around. any info on them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,066 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

Just googles them there and all I can say is "I want!"

• Registered Users Posts: 30 madlad7530

Just googles them there and all I can say is "I want!"

Was a fantastic yoke for pullin an 18 tonne smith for maize

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Lawnseed

I used one before.. There was a big yoke on her for turning piles of compost. A grizzly.
    They're hydro static like a ih hydro. The one I drove was rear drive. Plenty of power I think she was 350 mercedes or deutz.
    They are knocking about for humble money. I saw one on ebay at 8750stg with low hours.
    They would make a great self propelled harvester with a rear facing precision chop.. Loads of power and 4wd and plenty of dasv. Mighty machine for the money

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭biblio

A bit of a thread resurection there...

The Trac 200 was based on the MB trac design, the Doppstadt version is prone to gearbox issues.

The Grizzly is based on a Steyr design, the PowerTrac 9320, 300 hp Steyr engine or a DAF 320 hp engine in the ones I ve seen.
    Hydrostatic drive , phenomenal PTO power .
    Very interesting machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭davidk1394

biblio wrote: »
    A bit of a thread resurection there...

The Trac 200 was based on the MB trac design, the Doppstadt version is prone to gearbox issues.

The Grizzly is based on a Steyr design, the PowerTrac 9320, 300 hp Steyr engine or a DAF 320 hp engine in the ones I ve seen.
    Hydrostatic drive , phenomenal PTO power .
    Very interesting machines.

The smaller tractors suffer from brake issues aswell. You can buy them right but no spare parts. Doppstadt discontinued the tractor line and focused on the wood chipping and recycling machines

• Advertisement
Advertisement