Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mc keoghs crisps

• 06-11-2014 12:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

hey, any supermarkets stock these? had the cheese and onion the other day for first time, divine!! :)know if they come in big bags?:)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

zweton wrote: »
    hey, any supermarkets stock these? had the cheese and onion the other day for first time, divine!! :)know if they come in big bags?:)

Thanks

Really? Tesco, Supervalue and Im pretty sure Dunnes.They also come in the massive bags. You will find them in the crisp section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

yip, thanks man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Are they not just called Keoghs ?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

"Find them in the crisp section"
    Haha gave me a chuckle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Shamrock and Sour Cream is my go-to crisp these days when Im watching a film (at home, popcorn in the cinema for atmosphere/noise reasons), I eat the big bag faster than a regular bag from another brand though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement