Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Downloading the old iTube

• 06-11-2014 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Apologies if this question has been asked before, I couldnt find anything about it.

Does anyone know any(ANY!) way to download the old iTube, probably the greatest app ever? I had it and it worked perfectly up until three weeks ago when my phone was stolen and I had to remotely wipe it.
    When I restored from an iCloud backup, iTube was nowhere to be found and now I am unable to find it on the app store. Any help that could be offered would be very much appreciated.

I have an iphone 5 running the latest software.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Maybe it's in iTunes on your computer. Other than that you can't install it unless you jailbreak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

This has been asked before. Go to the app sore on your phone. Click on the updates tab then at the top of the screen select purchases. Now scroll down through your purchases till you find it.

shanec1928 wrote: »
    This has been asked before. Go to the app sore on your phone. Click on the updates tab then at the top of the screen select purchases. Now scroll down through your purchases till you find it.

That won't work if an app has been removed from the AppStore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

guil wrote: »
    That won't work if an app has been removed from the AppStore.
    just checked it will. still have the option to download flappy bird which has long been removed.

There must be a difference if Apple remove it or the developer does. I checked and can download flappy bird again but not another app called CM security. It's a junk cleaner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement