If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roberts retro radio

Options
  • 06-11-2014 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi
    What's the best price you can do on a roberts retro radio including shipping to newport

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭itsme1284

Bump hi john any update on this

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

itsme1284 wrote: »
    Hi
    What's the best price you can do on a roberts retro radio including shipping to newport
    Itsme - apologies for the delay getting back to you -

There is quite a range of Roberts retro radios:

we do the RD60 which is a Luxury retro style model ( looks great) with DAB & FM - the most popular colour by far is the Duck Egg Blue - and its actually great value in €euro at €199.99 and the euro price includes delivery anywhere in Ireland
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12603-rd60-blue.aspx

We also stock the excellent Roberts Revival istream 2 - agai tis is DAB / FM but it also adds internet radio!! - you can also stream your own music via a Roberts App and there is a USB input! its well worth the extra €60 at just €259.99
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200973-revival-istream2.aspx

Apologies again and don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi john thanks for the reply,

200 euro is a bit over budget. I was thinking more along the lines of the r250 are these still available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Itsme.

http://www.robertsradio.co.uk/product_details/VINTAGE.htm

We have this model in stock.

We can do this at 156  Euro / £119.95 including delivery.

This has a built in battery charge for C cell batteries and sounds much better than the R250.

The R250 is now finished.

Let us know what you think.

ATB

Dave

Hi dave can you do better Thant that it's in currys for 130 euro

• Advertisement

Hi dave any update on this

Hi anyone able to get back to me on this looking to to order today

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Itsme1284.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this.

I've checked over the price beat and all seems in order.

Currys.ie offer it at 129.99 Euro plus 4.99 Euro shipping.
    I can offer it at the 129.99 Euro delivered.

Drop me a PM with a contact if you would like to go for one.
    Hi anyone able to get back to me on this looking to to order today

Hi hi dave 
    Re phone call conversation thanks  for the  better offer looking forward to the delivery

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi hi dave 
    Re phone call conversation thanks  for the  better offer looking forward to the delivery
    Hey itsme1284.

Did you speak to Dave today?
    We'll have the order dispatched ASAP :D

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.