Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Rules challenge match Melbourne

Options
  • 06-11-2014 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Just looking for info on tickets for the international rules challenge match in Melbourne. The game will be played on Sunday November 16 at Sandringham's Trevor Barker Beach Oval

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

It'll be pay at the gate. I would imagine there'll be no more than a couple of thousand at it, which the Beach Oval is well able to cater for. It kicks off at 2, with a VAFA v GAA (I would imagine an Australian based Irish team) at 11.45.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭bestleftfull3

Is this still goin ahead lads ? Need an excuse to wear my offaly jersey ! Will def pop out to it !

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

Yeah it is as far as I know. See the link here

The weather looks terrible unfortunately, Sandringham isn't the most pleasant place in the world when the wind and rain are blowing in.

Advertisement