Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inline skates

• 06-11-2014 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hi,

There was a previous thread going back a few years but I thought there might be updates. I'm looking for a shop that sells Inline skates for men, Smyths only does kids ones. Has anyone seen any in sports stores around Limerick. There are lots online but it would be nice to buy local.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭barry181091

You won't find anything like that in Limerick - I remember when I needed a good pair about 5 years ago, had to go up to Dublin. Even then, the selection isn't great. In this case online really is the only job, unless you want, effectively, a toy pair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Try RAW out by delta(bike shop with indoor skate park)
    I'm sure they would point you in the right direction
    Marty.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

Am nearly sure I spotted some in raw as mentioned above...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Thanks for the replies. I will try that Raw shop, I didn't know there was a bike shop there by Delta. I'm living not too far from it. Will post results.

Advertisement