Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can I give my upgrade phone to my wife?

Options
  • 06-11-2014 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking a for a quick and here guys, hoping to get the phone today. Im entitled to an o2 upgrade and my wife needs a new phone. If i get an iPhone on my upgrade can I just give it to her to use? she is on o2 but is pre-pay.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Hi all,
    I'm looking a for a quick and here guys, hoping to get the phone today. Im entitled to an o2 upgrade and my wife needs a new phone. If i get an iPhone on my upgrade can I just give it to her to use? she is on o2 but is pre-pay.
    thanks

Yes, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ptyloch

as long as ye are both on o2 no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

appreciate the quick response, she's on a nokia at the min so she is still using a bigger sim card that won't fit the iPhones. Will this be an issue?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Greyian

appreciate the quick response, she's on a nokia at the min so she is still using a bigger sim card that won't fit the iPhones. Will this be an issue?
    Thanks

You can get the SIM card from the Nokia cut down to size for the iPhone.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭corkonion

No. O2 will supply her with a micro sim replacement free of charge

• Advertisement
Advertisement