Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor - Dublin 15. An alternative approach

Options
  • 06-11-2014 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi, I am seeking a doctor in the Dublin 15 (D15 only please) area that listens to their patients and is open to an alternative approach. Can anyone advise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

Are you looking for a doctor that listens to you tell them about your symptoms and then tells you the solution?

Or are you looking for a doctor that listens to you when you tell them the solution?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭paulsgirl

Listens in general will do!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

Try Dr Nick Riviera.

- Yours Mr McGreg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

My wife went to anas mansour in the medical clinic on the main street opposite super valu for a few years.
    A great gp. Met him a few weeks ago in town and he stopped for a chat.
    He doesn't rush his patients out the door.
    He put things in perspective for my wife when she miscarried. She went home a lot happier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

I go to Dr Marian Dyer in the Blanchardstown Centre Surgery. A lovely, warm woman, she never rushes you, listens and explains in great detail what's going on. She can sometimes be hard to get an appointment with, and occasionally her surgery can run late (because she takes her time with each patient) but I don't mind that, as I know when I do get to be seen she'll take just as much time with me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement