Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder in Drumcondra Dublin 9

Options
  • 06-11-2014 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,
    My sister is looking for a childminder for her beautiful 9month old baby girl from January 2015 (she will be 11months old then).
    The minder can come to baby's house or mind in their own home. The hours would be 7.30-4.30 (approx) Monday-Friday during term time. My sister is a teacher and would not need a minder during school holidays.
    This job would really suit a mother with school going children who would appreciate the holidays off with their own children.
    Please let me know if you know anyone who may be interested or if you have any suggestions of where to look.
    My sister is nervous leaving her first child and would love to find someone lovely, they are a very friendly young couple and family.
    Thanks
    Deirdre

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

There is usually a huge difference in price between a nanny in the kids own home or a childminder in her own home.
    Childminding Ireland are probably your best bet www.childminding.ie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement