Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking advice on a cyber stalker

Options
  • 06-11-2014 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Firstly apologies for the length of this post I will try to keep it as short as possible. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a ongoing problem that I'm having. Since 2011 I have been plagued by a cyber stalker. Typically he posts online reviews of me on various blogs that he has. Typically if you contact Google to have a blog post removed it takes upto 3 weeks and just ends up being re-posted numerous times the day after Google remove it. Due to some of this information that has been posted on his blog I know the identity of the user, and myself and others who have been blogged about and cyber stalked have contacted the gardai. Myself and all of the other individuals and business's that feature in his rants have done nothing to him other than having had the misfortune to cross his path whether that be interacting with him in a solicitors/bar/surgery/college, wherever he goes he seems to leave with an issue. It turns out that the individual is on the run from the gardai and there is an an active European arrest warrant out for him for a violent crime he is alleged to have committed. The gardai are aware of all of the above information but there has been no success so far in finding his location. He has 3 Google blogs, a twitter account and a Facebook page. I am just wondering if anyone can offer advice on how he could be tracked down via his blog. Google have not responded to countless emails and while the gardai are aware I think they have plenty of other issues to deal with. Im basically trying to find out is there anyway to obtain his isp as this might be a start to finding his location. Sorry the post is so long but this has been going on for 3 years so considering that its pretty short!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭STEINBERG

So he "is on the run from the gardai and there is an an active European arrest warrant out for him for a violent crime he is alleged to have committed".

"the gardai are aware I think they have plenty of other issues to deal with".

I am sorry now but if this is true and this person is in fact a violent criminal on the run form the Gardai and has a European arrest warrant on him. Then Boards.ie is certainly not a place to be asking for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rightofwayed

STEINBERG wrote: »
    So he "is on the run from the gardai and there is an an active European arrest warrant out for him for a violent crime he is alleged to have committed".

"the gardai are aware I think they have plenty of other issues to deal with".

I am sorry now but if this is true and this person is in fact a violent criminal on the run form the Gardai and has a European arrest warrant on him. Then Boards.ie is certainly not a place to be asking for help.

Well there has been an arrest warrant out for him for 3 years since he jumped bail in 2011 yet myself and many others have had to put up with constant cyber stalking from him over the past 3 years, so I think the computer forum may well be the place to ask for advice as I really cant take much more of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

Well there has been an arrest warrant out for him for 3 years since he jumped bail in 2011 yet myself and many others have had to put up with constant cyber stalking from him over the past 3 years, so I think the computer forum may well be the place to ask for advice as I really cant take much more of this.

Have you tried checking the WHOIS of his blogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Personal reviews?(?) Or your business?

Have you tried checking the WHOIS of his blogs?

Thanks, I haven't. Is that a website for identifying blog authors/locations or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Thanks, I haven't. Is that a website for identifying blog authors/locations or something?

A WHOIS search will tell you who registered a domain name (if he has one) and if he didn't opt for domain privacy. It's a long-shot, but I doubt it will help here.

Personal reviews?(?) Or your business?

Both unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

https://who.is/

Enter the domain name in the box on the site.

Advertisement