Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do 365 tech support actually do?

Options
  • 06-11-2014 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

because they don't fix any issues!!

I logged an issue over the phone with 365 on Oct 24th - basically when I login I can only see my CC and not my Current Account.

Since then I've been on the phone to numerous people - all saying the same thing i.e. the fault has been logged with support and they are working on fixing it

So here we are nearly 2 full weeks later, and still no resolution or even the vaguest idea as to when it might be fixed

is 2 weeks the norm for technical issues to be resolved???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi paddyh117,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

We are sorry to hear you have experienced this difficulty with viewing your current account online. 
    Depending on the complexity or nature of the issue, different cases can take longer than others to be resolved. 

We do appreciate that this can be frustrating for you, and are sorry for the inconvenience while this is being resolved. Please be assured that our Technical Support team will investigate this for you fully and resolve this for you as soon as possible.  

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭paddyh117

Hi paddyh117,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

We are sorry to hear you have experienced this difficulty with viewing your current account online. 
    Depending on the complexity or nature of the issue, different cases can take longer than others to be resolved. 

We do appreciate that this can be frustrating for you, and are sorry for the inconvenience while this is being resolved. Please be assured that our Technical Support team will investigate this for you fully and resolve this for you as soon as possible.  

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah

so in summary - it's OK to take 2 weeks to fix issues as long as everyone says how sorry they are that it's taking 2 weeks

great - now i know!

Regards

Advertisement