Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it available in Ireland?? UCS Batman Tumbler 76023

• 06-11-2014 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

I was looking up Star Wars Lego sets on youtube and stumbled upon the awesome looking UCS Batman Tumbler... thing's a BEAST!!

Anyone know if its available over here yet??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

You won't find it in any stores, because it is an exclusive set. There is a chance Smyths will pick it up eventually, but probably not this side of Christmas. You'll only find it online. Try shop.lego.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mtt_swny

OK thanks for that. What a cool looking set, I'd love to get my hands on it. Pretty pricey on ebay; whatever about the initial cost, the shipping bumps the overall price up to €500-€600 in a lot of cases...! For a Lego set, that's too rich for my blood at present. We'll see what happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Hoofball

mtt_swny wrote: »
    OK thanks for that. What a cool looking set, I'd love to get my hands on it. Pretty pricey on ebay; whatever about the initial cost, the shipping bumps the overall price up to €500-€600 in a lot of cases...! For a Lego set, that's too rich for my blood at present. We'll see what happens!

The tumbler is €199.99 on the LEGO site with free delivery so definitely do not pay more than that! Delivery is free for all orders over €55. At least I think that's still the limit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Amazon.co.uk: £219

Throw in a stay at the parcel motel, and you have it for under 300 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

http://shop.lego.com/en-IE/The-Tumbler-76023?fromListing=listing

It's in stock and will get 199 VIP points, 200 VIP points will get you a €10 discount on your next purchase. Delivery is usually withing 5-7 working days if the item is in stock. I ordered something last Friday and got it yesterday.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement

syklops wrote: »
    Throw in a stay at the parcel motel, and you have it for under 300 euro.

Wow, that's a major difference alright, thanks for the reply. I knew those ebay prices were far too excessive! Looks like I'll get this now for definite.
    Hoofball wrote: »
    The tumbler is €199.99 on the LEGO site with free delivery so definitely do not pay more than that! Delivery is free for all orders over €55. At least I think that's still the limit.

It's in stock and will get 199 VIP points, 200 VIP points will get you a €10 discount on your next purchase. Delivery is usually withing 5-7 working days if the item is in stock. I ordered something last Friday and got it yesterday.

Thanks very much for this info guys, I had never used the Lego shop before and didn't even get any successful results when I searched for the Tumbler on there; I was probably in the wrong region or something. So chuffed and can't wait to get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭lostboy75

I have the first ucs batmobile, bought on eBay for a decent price, was filthy when I got it, took it all apart, wash it, boxed it for the short term, never got back to it. there was no box or instruction sadly, but bought for the model.
    instructions dled and printed back then as well. Must be year and a half back now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

lostboy75 wrote: »
    I have the first ucs batmobile, bought on eBay for a decent price, was filthy when I got it, took it all apart, wash it, boxed it for the short term, never got back to it. there was no box or instruction sadly, but bought for the model.
    instructions dled and printed back then as well. Must be year and a half back now

I really don't think it's that great. I bought myself when it came out and never really cared for it. The steering wheel gimmick just annoys me. The manual was terrible as well, colour separation was awful making the steps awkward.

Looks like I won't get my hands on this before the end of the year, went to get it earlier on Lego shop, but it's currently out of stock. i've decided on a different set for now but I'll be back for this one in the new year. Has anyone else got/built it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Looks like I won't get my hands on this before the end of the year, went to get it earlier on Lego shop, but it's currently out of stock. i've decided on a different set for now but I'll be back for this one in the new year. Has anyone else got/built it?

There is one on adverts at the moment for 180. Haven't been keeping an eye so don't know if its gone or not

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement

Cheers for that, I'll keep an eye on it but I've gone for another set for now, if that one on there survives the Christmas, I'll snap it up in the new year, decent price! With this being a relatively new set, I'm sure I'll get my hands in it sooner or later. Cheers again

Advertisement