Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed mortgage payment

Options
  • 06-11-2014 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

To make this short I missed a mortgage payment on 30th of september. I was told by the bank if i made the payment within 30 days I would not be in arrears and no report to the ICB. I made the payment on 30th of october and because there was another payment due on the 31st it was set off against this payment and I received a letter stating that I was 35 days in arrears:mad: Is there anything I can do? I rang the bank and they said theres nothing they can do and I should pay as soon. I was going to pay the next payment in 2 weeks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 lgranata

Sorry I can't help you but I would be really annoyed by that as well, they are supposed to cover the oldest instalment, this is ridiculous.

Advertisement