Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time jobs in Tullamore

Options
  • 06-11-2014 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere looking to take on staff part time at the minute? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

Appahcy pizza is opening soon. They could be hiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Trisha_H

Egan2012 wrote: »
    Appahcy pizza is opening soon. They could be hiring.

Thanks, I have a CV in with them but they opened last week so I think they have all the staff they need.

Trisha_H wrote: »
    Thanks, I have a CV in with them but they opened last week so I think they have all the staff they need.
    They are not open yet. I was down there on Friday and they were still closed.

They are not open yet. I was down there on Friday and they were still closed.

Really? I thought they were open since they were posting on Facebook and everything. Thanks! Hopefully I'll hear something from them so. :)

Trisha_H wrote: »
    Really? I thought they were open since they were posting on Facebook and everything. Thanks! Hopefully I'll hear something from them so. :)

Now not unless they opened over the weekend. But I past there Friday evening and there were not opened.

• Advertisement

Now not unless they opened over the weekend. But I past there Friday evening and there were not opened.

Okay, that's grand so. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Few shops in the bridge centre had signs up looking for christmas staff last week.

charlieIRL wrote: »
    Few shops in the bridge centre had signs up looking for christmas staff last week.

Do you know which shops? I know one of the men's clothes shops was looking. :)

Advertisement