Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peace Commissioner / Commissioner of Oaths

• 06-11-2014 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Does anyone have any idea where I'll find a Peace Commissioner / Commissioner of Oaths in Limerick? I've to get a form signed for work and I've no idea where to find one also has anyone any idea how much it costs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I have one to be signed also and there's always the court clerk who charges €7.50 although I'm told solicitors do it for about €5. Haven't tried hard to find one though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Beer Baron wrote: »
    I have one to be signed also and there's always the court clerk who charges €7.50 although I'm told solicitors do it for about €5. Haven't tried hard to find one though.

How do I go about seeing the court clerk to get it done? That's probably the stupidest question you've ever heard but I've no idea! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

I know one on the north side of the city. Not 100% sure if she still does it but PM me if you want details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Cllr Cathal Crowe is a peace commissioner - could be worth giving him a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Cllr Cathal Crowe is a peace commissioner - could be worth giving him a shout.

Gave Cathal a shout today, had no problems at all. Lovely chap :D

Thanks a million for your help! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Any solicitor will do it for you as a Commissioner for Oaths. The fee from what I can remember from my legal pa days was €5 but it could be more now. As far as I am aware a Peace Commissioner doesn't get a fee but am open to correction on that. There used to be a staff member in the Limerick Leader a Peace Commissioner but he could be gone now.

Advertisement