Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences with support

Options
  • 06-11-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Whats the general consensus with Sony support? I'm having a real hard time trying to get some issues solved, waiting 2 weeks for email reply and wasting €20+ call credit calling the support line and still not actually talking to anyone, is it just my bad luck or are they pretty bad? Coming from Microsoft last gen their support is the one thing im missing so far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Need to call them tomorrow, rubber is peeling off the sticks on my dualshock 4, will report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

ShaneU wrote: »
    Need to call them tomorrow, rubber is peeling off the sticks on my dualshock 4, will report back.

Theres another thread about that known issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

40 minutes on hold, I have to send back my damaged controller and it'll take up to 2 weeks to get the new one. The service I had with the collection service was much worse though

ShaneU wrote: »
    40 minutes on hold to sony followed by 2 calls to DPD :mad:

First call to DPD was an absolute joke, Dude sounded like it was his first day and had zero training :mad:

Me: "I'd like to arrange a pick up"
    DPD: You mean a collection?"
    Me: yes
    Puts me on hold
    DPD: Can I have your name and adress?
    Puts me on hold
    Me "what size does the label need to be?"
    Puts me on hold
    DPD: "any size will do"
    Me: "ok then"
    DPD talking to someone beside him: "He's gone to print off the label, should I hang up on him?"
    He hangs up :mad:
    I had the label on the screen in front of me! morons!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭BobbieBerto

40 mins eh? I knew i should've stayed past the 30min mark! I can't see why there's no online chat support for ireland/uk would lessen the frustration some!

Advertisement