Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolutely appalling customer service

Options
  • 06-11-2014 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

After reading through all the threads under eircom it made me feel much better seeing I'm not alone in being treated appallingly. Long story short had an issue with security deposit for the last 2 months and after making loads of calls and being passed around from one department to another being told different things in different departments I finally had enough today after being spoken to like a child. I then asked to be put through to cancellations who told me I can't cancel my contract as I'm still in contract I can't quite understand the point in a cancellation department if you can't actually cancel your bill I don't care about charges and the rest of it as I'm pretty sure if I ended up in a small claims court I'd win all in all I'm just appalled with the service and can't wait to sever all ties with eircon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

darrenking wrote: »
    After reading through all the threads under eircom it made me feel much better seeing I'm not alone in being treated appallingly. Long story short had an issue with security deposit for the last 2 months and after making loads of calls and being passed around from one department to another being told different things in different departments I finally had enough today after being spoken to like a child. I then asked to be put through to cancellations who told me I can't cancel my contract as I'm still in contract I can't quite understand the point in a cancellation department if you can't actually cancel your bill I don't care about charges and the rest of it as I'm pretty sure if I ended up in a small claims court I'd win all in all I'm just appalled with the service and can't wait to sever all ties with eircon

Hi darrenking

I am really sorry to hear this. Would you like to PM me your account no & I will look into this for you.

Thanks

Ash

Advertisement