Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas in New York

Options
  • 07-11-2014 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi all,

OH and I are gonna be spening Christmas in NYC, arriving on Dec 23rd.

Any tips?!! I know this might be a bit sad but I'd love to either have a proper Irish Christmas feed on either Christmas eve of Christmas day. Have lived in Oz for the past 6 years so I've missed turkey and trimmings!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

> Any tips?!!

Sell all your warm Oz clothes and invest in winter clothes :) Pick up some waterproof boots too. The snow ploughs tend to deposit all the slush on street corners so crossing the street is a game where you try to find the best route across without finding the hole that results in water streaming into your shoes!

O'Caseys on East 41st street will be sure to have a good feed though the Guinness is a tad expensive.

Advertisement