Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiet meeting/empty room for an hour

Options
  • 07-11-2014 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Does anyone know anywhere in the city that would allow use of a meeting room/have an area that is quiet for use for an hour today?

I have to chair a conference call and I'm away in Galway on business

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Most hotels will have small meeting rooms you could hire. If you're away and staying in a hotel can you not use your hotel room?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

toadfly wrote: »
    Most hotels will have small meeting rooms you could hire. If you're away and staying in a hotel can you not use your hotel room?

I'm checking out this morning and the hotel won't allow me a late checkout until the time needed. They also dont have a spare meeting room today.

Thanks though. I may try the hotel across the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Check out this previous thread on HotDesk facilities in Galway. You might be able to sort something with one of the places mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you need wifi too?
    I've used pubs in the past. Just got lunch in a quiet corner and did the meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

I used the conservatory in the Menlo Park hotel and it was perfect. Thanks all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement