Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certified/Audited Accounts for Mortgage Application

Options
  • 07-11-2014 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I'm beginning the process of applying for a Mortgage. I am PAYE but my partner is self employed. I note from the list of documentation required for self employed individuals that you require 'certified/audited' accounts for the previous two years.

As I currently prepare her Accounts and Income Tax returns myself, I am wondering if it's ok to submit these and the relevant Notice of Assessments from Revenue (showing the figures match etc.) for both years as this would save the expense of engaging an Accountancy Practice to Certify her accounts.

I should also add that my earnings account for 85% of our total income.

Thanks for any advise on this matter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Dan Chipowski.

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. We are delighted to hear you are submitting a mortgage application with ourselves.

To discuss the documentation required when submitting a mortgage application, please contact the Mortgage Advisor in your local branch directly who will need to refer this request type to the Credit Department.

Contact details for your branch can be found here on our website.

If we can assist you with anything further, please let us know. 
    Best of luck with the application.
    Laura

Advertisement