Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac Tour Announcement

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

leakyboots wrote: »
    Just addressing the holes in your post pal 😉 But yeah, I don't think Fleetwood Mac will play any time soon either, promoters tend to stick with what they know. I just don't see why it hypothetically couldn't be an option

I think, where Fleetwood Mac play, if they play shows in Ireland, depends on which promoter is doing the gig.

I think all the gigs that have taken place at Thomond Park were Aiken Promotions gigs. The Bob Dylan July 2010 and Bruce Springsteen July 2013 were definitely Aiken gigs, as was the Rod Stewart and Elton John gigs.

MCD has promoted the Irish Fleetwood Mac gigs since at least 2003, and I'm not sure MCD has ever hosted a concert in Thomond Park.

An example of what I am thinking with regard to specific venues being used by one or other of the promoters, but not both, is The Eagles. In June 2006, MCD hosted two gigs by The Eagles in Lansdowne Road.

In July 2009, The Eagles played the RDS and it was promoted by Aiken Promotions.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,412 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

dont knw if this is true or not

Apperently Lindsey Buckingham sends out his security guys to the general admission lines before the doors open and gets them to usher the good looking Blond girls to the front (or gives them passes) so they will be in the front row infront of him playing for the show ???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

PTH2009 wrote: »
    dont knw if this is true or not

Apperently Lindsey Buckingham sends out his security guys to the general admission lines before the doors open and gets them to usher the good looking Blond girls to the front (or gives them passes) so they will be in the front row infront of him playing for the show ???
    A lot of bands do that. Particularly when they've a tour DVD to record and release. Means its not the same 100 nerds up the front row every show.

Advertisement