Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac Tour Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Mushy wrote: »
    MAC to 51020 if anyone wants pre=sale.

Can I walk into 02 and just get a SIM and be entitled to the O2 treats thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

leakyboots wrote: »
    Can I walk into 02 and just get a SIM and be entitled to the O2 treats thing?

Yeah, for the ticket presales, 3 works too. Get the sim card, then register for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

Anybody hazard a guess what price a decent ticket might cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Mushy wrote: »
    MAC to 51020 if anyone wants pre=sale.

Where did you get that?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

Where did you get that?

3 customers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Can someone click through from 3 presale to the ticketmaster page, and let me know the URL?
    Lost my work O2 number for O2 priority recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Shop40

Hi folks,
    Husband received an 02 priority password for this concert today. He tried logging in with it, but it says something like "invalid log in details".
    Just wondering is it only possible to login when the presale is going on tomorrow a.m. or do we have a problem???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Ah balls poor timing for me, Not only have I me eyes on a festival that falls on that weekend tis the same night as that shower playing Croker prob a dose to get reasonable accommodation anyway.

Shop40 wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    Husband received an 02 priority password for this concert today. He tried logging in with it, but it says something like "invalid log in details".
    Just wondering is it only possible to login when the presale is going on tomorrow a.m. or do we have a problem???

As far as I know, you can't log in to the presale until 9am tomorrow. And I don't think you log in to O2 priority, I think you go to the presale page on the priority website and a link appears there.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Fugs!!

I only registered with 3 today. Will I get my password/code by 9am?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Text MUSIC to 51020, then text MAC to same number. Or see if you can just text the MAC one and it's fairly instantaneous!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Ah balls poor timing for me, Not only have I me eyes on a festival that falls on that weekend tis the same night as that shower playing Croker prob a dose to get reasonable accommodation anyway.

Will be heading along myself, provided I get tix, so you can crash in mine if you're going :)

As far as I know, you can't log in to the presale until 9am tomorrow. And I don't think you log in to O2 priority, I think you go to the presale page on the priority website and a link appears there.

Thanks a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

rock whore wrote: »
    Will be heading along myself, provided I get tix, so you can crash in mine if you're going :)

Sound I imagine presales will go quick, would like to see them as I missed them last time which was also on a weekend and 2 nights. Tis gas mainly its the norm to complain about not getting weekend gigs and the times we do don't suit me :(. Pretty sure I'll be away that weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

Utterly ridiculous offering Take That, Roxette and Fleetwood Mac presale all at the same time.
    We're experiencing high demand. You will be automatically directed to the page requested as soon as it becomes available. Thank you for your patience

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Jaysus. Nerve wracking times. Took the ticketmaster site 10 minutes to load for me. I nearly went catatonic in the process. Got two standing tickets. YES!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

It just cost me €191.20 for 2 standing tickets in the pre sale. I'm a huge fan but can't help but feel I just got fleeced.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Presale all gone already!

Fingers crossed for Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

lc180 wrote: »
    It just cost me €191.20 for 2 standing tickets in the pre sale. I'm a huge fan but can't help but feel I just got fleeced.

I got the same but couldn't justify that cost for standing tickets. Went back for seated and they were all gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,308 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Ticket master Looking for 280 euro for Block M for 2 tickets! What the hell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

Ticket master Looking for 280 euro for Block M for 2 tickets! What the hell

I gave mine up at that price, looks like the first set of seating will be sold as red hot...250 a pop. Too much imo.

Looks like only block M was for sale ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Was sitting waiting at 8:55 got the where busy etc page at 8:59 and taught ah here we go bollox. So it finally refreshed just after 9 and i was in.

The amount of different bloody codes you have to put in ffs hate that they do that! Like trying to disarm a bomb ffs.

Anyway when i first got in there where no standing tickets so i took the seating for 75 went in and it was only row P which i taught ehhh nah.

So back out and there was standing but a lot more expensive it originally said 85 but ya its 95 as i found out.

Didnt i click two fecking people instead of three though!!! So codes in again then back fecking out and finally three tickets codes and TA DA!!.

Of course it was all grand till i found out tickets where 95 euro and of course my verified by Visa wouldn't work :pac: thankfully these days they dont lock your card and just let you reset it so i got there in the end but bascially it could of been done a lot quicker lol so i didnt notice any major delays from the site anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Fugs!!

Can I not buy standing in the presale? Only one available are 224 Euro each....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Fugs!! wrote: »
    Can I not buy standing in the presale? Only one available are 224 Euro each....

At that price you'd want to be standing on the feckin stage!

Oh god that was nerve wracking stuff. It wouldn't work on my computer (got that busy lark), so I tried my phone and tada! it worked, got two tickets.

But then I couldn't remember any of my account info and by the time I had all that sorted, I only had 30 seconds left for payment info! Got timed out at quarter past and thought I was screwed because the computer was showing all the standing tickets as gone. Tried again on my phone, though, and am now the proud owner of two (very expensive) standing tickets for the boyfriend and myself. :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Even though its gonna be pricey , i paid roughly the same for Springsteen 3 times over the last 2 years he was here . Plus i cant see them doing much touring after this

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I noticed they changed there code section at the start it used to be just a random number/code now its some AIB ****e that confused me there few months ago the first time i used it.

Seriously its as if there trying to confuse people on purpose the way they set the site up. The way its done now will confuse people cause it tells you CLICK credit card or something like that. Which is a stupid thing to put in !.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

So how much are standing tickets inc booking fee etc

So how much are standing tickets inc booking fee etc

It was 191.20 for 2! :eek:

• Advertisement

Finally got tickets for block N. Too embarrassed to admit how much we paid for them.

Advertisement