Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac Tour Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

will try for some €55/€75 tickets on Friday, or standing if not.
    would much prefer to sit for this, but the prices of the "regular" seats are too ridiculous.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

It was 191.20 for 2! :eek:

Ah balls

can still get single seated tickets on TM right now.
    just got through and got the option of one ticket in Block A for a total of €135.60

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I noticed they changed there code section at the start it used to be just a random number/code now its some AIB ****e that confused me there few months ago the first time i used it.

Seriously its as if there trying to confuse people on purpose the way they set the site up. The way its done now will confuse people cause it tells you CLICK credit card or something like that. Which is a stupid thing to put in !.

Yeah the arseholes are using the capcha to advertise now, a new low

i much prefer the ad captchas. really easy to know what to type.
    the old ones with swirly blurry letters in weird fonts were a pain in the arse.

the ones with a question and drop-down menu aren't too bad, although one i got earlier was:
    Q: Which of these is hardest?
    and then a drop down with 5 answers like:
    - Standing Still
    - Chewing Gum
    - Chewing gum while hopping on 1 foot
    - Standing on 1 foot
    - Hopping on 1 foot
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

i much prefer the ad captchas. really easy to know what to type.
    the old ones with swirly blurry letters in weird fonts were a pain in the arse.

the ones with a question and drop-down menu aren't too bad, although one i got earlier was:
    Q: Which of these is hardest?
    and then a drop down with 5 answers like:
    - Standing Still
    - Chewing Gum
    - Chewing gum while hopping on 1 foot
    - Standing on 1 foot
    - Hopping on 1 foot
    :pac:

Wtf! Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Are all the pre sale tickets gone?
    There will definitely be another two gigs on the Friday and Sunday?
    TErrible that you can buy 8 tickets. talking abotu playing in to the touts hands

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

Section GA2 Row G3...not sure of the set up in the 3Arena, anyone any idea what these seats are like??

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublinwon

Does anybody know how these so called presages work.I was at the ready from 0859 to 0910 and then the dreaded "all tickets snapped up". How many tickets do they sell at presales. Am bloody raging, second time in a row missing them. Is the telephone a better option on Friday??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Dublinwon wrote: »
    Does anybody know how these so called presages work.I was at the ready from 0859 to 0910 and then the dreaded "all tickets snapped up". How many tickets do they sell at presales. Am bloody raging, second time in a row missing them. Is the telephone a better option on Friday??

Tbh, I'd try the Ticketmaster app. Will be very hard though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Got one standing via the phone, hadn't any problems, only logged in at 08:59. Must have been lucky.

Pricey gig

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Joziburg wrote: »
    Section GA2 Row G3...not sure of the set up in the 3Arena, anyone any idea what these seats are like??

They're standing tickets. That's "General Admission". Each standing ticket is assigned a number but the Row G3 doesn't mean anything. Mine are GA2, but it's just an internal code. It's not a seat number.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

The browser on my phone accessed it instantly. Computer wasn't even done loading the page to choose tickets by the time I had the bought on my phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Seated tickets still showing blocks J-M 125.50 each, :eek::eek: screw that, the last UFC event in those seats prob cost less you'd nearly get a weekend at a fest in mainland Europe for those prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Just Janice

Does anyone know how much the ticket prices are in other countries? I did a quick search but couldn't find prices. I have a feeling that perhaps the promoters take us for a bunch on fools and jack up the prices when the show hits Ireland. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Does anyone know how much the ticket prices are in other countries? I did a quick search but couldn't find prices. I have a feeling that perhaps the promoters take us for a bunch on fools and jack up the prices when the show hits Ireland. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
    i saw reference elsewhere that the London shows have ticket prices at £58, and £140 (possibly other prices in between).
    i'd assume that the other UK shows are cheaper than that, but still quite possibly more than Dublin, or at least very similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,413 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

missed out on getting the cheap tickets in the presale, not a big enough fan to fork out E136 on a ticket, going to try friday morning to get a cheap seat and hopefully i get one

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I've always managed get tickets for any gig I went to without any hassle.

If your there waiting just before 9 and get everything entered soon as possible you should have no issues.

I mean I went in and out twice this morning and got them on 3rd go and I was grand!

Is there a relation between price paid and seats? I would have assumed the higher you pay the better seats you get no?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

€90 ****ing for a ticket :O

• Advertisement

Is there a relation between price paid and seats? I would have assumed the higher you pay the better seats you get no?
    yes, the €55 seats were the very edges of Blocks A and P, looking almost directly at the side of the stage.

seats a bit closer to the middle, including seats in those 2 blocks, were €125.

there were some tickets for €75, but i'm not sure where they were, perhaps at the very back of blocks A and P, but not quite at the edge like the €55 ones.

yes, the €55 seats were the very edges of Blocks A and P, looking almost directly at the side of the stage.

seats a bit closer to the middle, including seats in those 2 blocks, were €125.

there were some tickets for €75, but i'm not sure where they were, perhaps at the very back of blocks A and P, but not quite at the edge like the €55 ones.

On your second point are you saying people were charged 125 as well to look at the side of stage?

On your second point are you saying people were charged 125 as well to look at the side of stage?

some of the €125 tickets were in those blocks, which depending on where you are, are at the side of the stage
    12901s.gif

the €55 tickets seem to have been in the small slivers of blocks A and P, possibly block 5 and H too, that are closest to the edge (eg. block A rows 1-6).

i got the option of a ticket for block A, row 13, which is in the 2nd section from the edge, and that was €125.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

I paid $453.30 for 2 tickets (inc booking fee) which converted to €364.61 for the pair/€182 each to see them in Madison Square Garden in NYC. They were mediocre seats, second tier, halfway up/down, midway back in the arena. They were average, mid price tickets, the seating area at the front were $1,800!! So you might be just a bit paranoid.;)

And I have to say, I thought the sound quality in the 02 when I saw them September 2013 was far superior to Madison Square Garden.

re. the ticket price; i see that Take That's tickets are €76-€115, which is also outrageous.

Mick must have told Gary and the lads that Ireland is in recovery mode :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Contrary to what many people think, it's the artist who sets the prices, not the promoter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

leakyboots wrote: »
    Contrary to what many people think, it's the artist who sets the prices, not the promoter.

I was just about to say this..promoter gets a lot of unjustified flak on this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Any kind soul with a spare Three Password they could PM me for the presale? :o

Any kind soul with a spare Three Password they could PM me for the presale? :o
    presale was yesterday and all the tickets are gone

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hmmm the ticket prices are kinda putting me off now. Gonna decide last minute id say

Advertisement