Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac Tour Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭damagegt

AWWWWW! Will there be another batch of tickets ?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

damagegt wrote: »
    AWWWWW! Will there be another batch of tickets ?

Tickets go on general sale tomorrow morning. Only the presale ones are gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

Can anyone give me a presale code? Short presale between 8-9 this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

prices for tiered seating general sale is unreal 129.50:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

I hit the wrong button and bought the Mick Fleetwood Front Row VIP Meet and Greet Package for €716.
    ;)

Okay, I just got five standing.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement

fcuking unreal prices, jesus talk about pension plan for the gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Tickets got, see you all there on June 15th :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Tails142

had 4 tickets, hesitatated about the prices and now nothing ><

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭cannco253

all gone now @ 09:07...
    will they announce another night?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭RabbitHearted

did anyone manage to get the cheaper tickets? i was on tm at 3 seconds past 9 this morning, couldn't get anything!! anyone reckon there'll be another date added?

• Advertisement

karaokeman wrote: »
    Tickets got, see you all there on June 15th :).

Er...
    :rolleyes::)

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,603 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Got mine- so excited!!!!!!

did anyone manage to get the cheaper tickets? i was on tm at 3 seconds past 9 this morning, couldn't get anything!! anyone reckon there'll be another date added?

I had ones for €75 and realised that was for standing, I was buying for the old man so I then tried for the tiered seating and the decent ones were €130, I don't think he wants to see them that badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Officer999

I got two seating tickets for €191. I just clicked best available and got two for GA1. In the corner but I guess with the demand you can't be picky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Er...
    :rolleyes::)

*20th, my bad:P.

Officer999 wrote: »
    I got two seating tickets for €191. I just clicked best available and got two for GA1. In the corner but I guess with the demand you can't be picky

GA1 sounds like standing tickets to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

you are not in the corner. GA1 is general standing,

The seats were 40 euros more expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 34,972 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

What the ****!

I got totally confused by the way the tickets were laid out and couldn't figure out where the hell standing were.

All gone now. Bollocks :(

you are not in the corner. GA1 is general standing,

The seats were 40 euros more expensive

Really are you sure about that?

On the seating map there is also a green G level seating area

Standing were €89.50.
    Seats were €129.50.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭don101

I think he's right, My receipt is showing:
    Section GA1
    Description U16'S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED
    BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN
    GROUND FLOOR STANDING
    STANDING
    PRICE LEVEL 2

and my purchase summary is showing:
    SectionGA1
    RowG1
    Seats 275 - 279

So I'm certainly in standing, and have a "Seat" in GA1.

That's Block G, but your seats would say - for example - Block G, Row 25, Seats 190-191, or whatever. There's no such Row as G1 anywhere in the venue: rows are represented by numbers only; the front row in Block G is just called Row 1. GA1 and GA2 are just generic codes they use for standing tickets; they don't match any seats.

Yes, it's standing, If you had selected a block G tickets it would have been 129 euros

don101 wrote: »

Ok I'm the same so I think. My purchase summary says:

Section GA1
    Row G1
    Seats 449 - 450

Bit confusing when it gives you seat details

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Anyone get a ticket other than standing, Block A, G or GA?

don101 wrote: »

Selecting seats for these type of high demand gigs is a pain anyway!:)

the system never lets you know what tickets actually remain, it just selects what it says is best available,

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

Sold out already??

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nazata

I can't believe they all went so fast, I was literally clicking to buy at 9:00, but with no success :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Caved in at the last minute and got a ticket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭ArtOfEscape

Just pulled up a decent seat in block E in the "Hot Ticket" package ... if you can stomach €224 plus fees for the pleasure. This is insane :(

Advertisement