Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac Tour Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,141 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Thats a gouge, they can **** off.

Even if a second night was announced i wouldnt bother trying.

Saw Slash and the Conspirators Monday night for €39, and a strained and decrepit Fleetwood Mac are not worth triple that.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Got two tickets, block E but had to pay for those stupid tickets with a "gift" and "vip entrance". €460 for 2 tickets.
    Ah well, I guess they are one of those bands you may never see live again.

No doubt they will announce a 2nd show and I will feel rightly stupid for forking out that money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭black & white

Nazata wrote: »
    I can't believe they all went so fast, I was literally clicking to buy at 9:00, but with no success :(

+ 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

spurious wrote: »
    Anyone get a ticket other than standing, Block A, G or GA?

I got two seated tickets in block P for 75 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

did anyone manage to get the cheaper tickets? i was on tm at 3 seconds past 9 this morning, couldn't get anything!! anyone reckon there'll be another date added?
    got 2 for €55 but realised they were in seats 3 and 4 in block H, so right at the side.
    went out, tried again and there was only €130 left it seems, so didn't bother.
    not that fussed to be honest.

if they add another night i'll try for the cheaper tickets, but if not, hopefully (despite Mick's denials), they'll be at Glastonbury.

if not, then meh. i'd like to see them but not for €130 a ticket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

they've added 2 new London shows for Monday 22nd June, and Wednesday 24th June.

if we get an extra night, it will be the Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭westcork67

Great live - saw them a couple of years ago without Chrisine - however I was offered 2 standing at 129.50 + 6.50 booking for seats on the far right at the very back - you could not get worse - how are they getting away with advertising from 55 etc - anyway declined them - that's just rip off territory

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭xpletiv

And sold out. Thats mental. I think that some people must have too much money... in what way can you charge 129 for a ticket :/... the 55 euro tickets were a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

xpletiv wrote: »
    And sold out. Thats mental. I think that some people must have too much money... in what way can you charge 129 for a ticket :/... the 55 euro tickets were a joke.
    Unfortunately older people have bit more cash. The oldies can always charge more and get away with it.
    I think the venue and promoter are factors too. You rarely see standing tickets in the Point for less than €70 or €80

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

westcork67 wrote: »
    Great live - saw them a couple of years ago without Chrisine - however I was offered 2 standing at 129.50 + 6.50 booking for seats on the far right at the very back - you could not get worse - how are they getting away with advertising from 55 etc - anyway declined them - that's just rip off territory

They advertise these types of big gigs as being priced "from...", and in the 3Arena, the least expensive tickets are usually the back rows of the seated blocks on the extreme right and left of the upper seated blocks, H and P.

The standing tickets are usually priced in between the lest expensive seated tickets and the most expensive seated tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

nialldinho wrote: »
    I got two seated tickets in block P for 75 each.

I got offered tickets in Block P for €130, I said no way. Saw them last September and while they were good and I'd love to see them again the ticketing arrangements seemed all over the place this time.

Pretty sure for the gig last September I got 2 tickets centrally located near the stage for the parents for 156 (or something similar) and centrally located tickets for myself a bit further back for 120. This time it seemed like all seated tickets were 129 no matter where they were.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭xpletiv

The prices are such a shame. Gone up on Stubhub already for between 300 and 400 for seating ticket :O

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Extra dates announced for Birmingham and Glasgow - Manchester and Dublin must be next...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

I got GA2 tickets, is that standing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

I got GA2 tickets, is that standing?

Yep!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Yep!

Great! It's a bit confusing when you're ordering them. Looks like I got lucky! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

If Peter Green ain't there then I aint gonna be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublinwon

Shocked they didn't announce a 2nd date for this

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

If Peter Green ain't there then I aint gonna be there.
    I hate to break it to you but Peter Green left the band 44 years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Shando316 wrote: »

I really doubt your breaking news there!

I presume the original poster was referring to his preference for Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac over the pop fused addition of Nicks and Buckingham in later years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Shando316 wrote: »

and they've been as boring as ****e since

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

What's the difference between GA1 and GA2?

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Joziburg wrote: »
    What's the difference between GA1 and GA2?

No difference, I believe they are codes for scanning purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Logged on at 9 to buy tickets got two for 190! Thought feck that, 110 for 2 is fine, 150 for two is ok but over 90 quid each, eh no thanks. I'll probably regret it in a while, but as someone said when slash was on on Monday for 40 quid, it's hard to justify spending more than twice that for fleetwod Mac.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Massive lol to people spending 400 on a couple of tickets. Does that include Vaseline?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,413 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Got one of the 75 euro tickets dis morning

Better than spending 136 on a ticket

Now to start listening to some more of fleetwood mac lol

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

got 3 standing tickets this morning was 1st in the que at ticketmaster. everyone after me couldnt get any

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Is it sold out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭fabvinny

loads up on done deal already,charging €500 for two seated tickets!! scandalous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

fabvinny wrote: »
    loads up on done deal already,charging €500 for two seated tickets!! scandalous!

it is rubbish that you can buy 8 tickets. Should definitely not be more than 4..

Advertisement