Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac Tour Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Just looked up some of the done deal tickets.
    would anyone be on for group texting abuse to the mobile numbers given

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

s8n wrote: »
    Is it sold out ?

Seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

Does anyone know from prior experience....haven't booked a concert at 3 arena in number of years but when does Ticketmaster send out your ordered tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I was supposed to have a ticket for this sown up, devastated that I will now have to pray someone can't go or whatever to pick up a couple of tickets :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Joziburg wrote: »
    Does anyone know from prior experience....haven't booked a concert at 3 arena in number of years but when does Ticketmaster send out your ordered tickets?

Can be anytime really from a few days to up till about a month before the show in my experience, most have arrived quickly though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

anyone think more date(s) will be added ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

It was advertised as 'One Night Only' so I think it's doubtful, but they could easily sell out a second or third night so I don't understand why they'd come over here and no do at least two shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,413 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Never Going Back again is one of the best acoustic songs ive ever heard, really hope they do that live in june

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Massive lol to people spending 400 on a couple of tickets. Does that include Vaseline?

400 is without vaseline; that's a special straight in, dry price

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

el tel wrote: »
    400 is without vaseline; that's a special straight in, dry price

can someone explain this...don't get the joke!? :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea id say so. They have added more gigs in the UK . Id say they might add a new one just before or after X-mas. With Slane tickets due on sale soon id say they wanna make sure people have enough money for that first

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Got offered two standing tickets for 90 euro each.Is that far off official price?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Denise2007

Umpalumpa wrote: »
    Got offered two standing tickets for 90 euro each.Is that far off official price?

That's below cost. I paid 191.20 for 2 standing on Friday morning on ticketmaster. Snap them up !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Umpalumpa wrote: »

Indeed, as Denise2007 indicates, the price when buying two tickets online would amount to 191.20 after the service handling fee is added.

The standing tickets were 89.50 euros.

When buying online the service handling fee was 6.10, that is why two tickets if bought online would come to 191.20 euros

Gigs in the 3 Arena tend to have a high service handling fee when bought online. I think for most shows there it is 6.10 euros

The service handling fee is always added on to the ticket price. The booking fee is always within the ticket price.

Here are some details about the service handling fee, from Ticketmasters site:

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_i_help

"A service charge is the cost applied when you make a booking through an agent, be it online, over the phone or in an outlet.

Why are these charges levied?

The charges pay for our credit/debit card processing services, merchant fees, distribution network, the installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software, telephone lines, labour and all other costs associated with the ticket transaction.

Service Charges are also shared with ticket outlets that use our equipment to make tickets available locally.

If we incur ticket delivery costs, these will be included in the Service Charge. Examples include postage and packaging, or the support of newer delivery methods such as ticketFast, where scanning hardware is required at participating venues.

How much is the service charge?

As an authorised ticket agent, we negotiate our charges with venue operators, promoters and others based on costs involved in both their presentation of the event and our services with respect to the ticketing of their events. The actual amount is determined by agreement with the venue or promoter for each event. The maximum service charge is currently €6.10.

We will always clearly identify the face value of all tickets and any additional convenience or handling charge before proceeding with the transaction. This carefully scripted information is in place to ensure every customer knows exactly how the total price is constructed and consequently and gives them a choice to continue or decline".

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭ArtOfEscape

Hard to say. Last time they announced the additional dates in the UK and Ireland within an hour of the first going on sale. This time they announced four new dates on the morning, and one the next day. I think it's unlikely at this point, but you never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭black & white

I think I heard on Ian Dempsey this morning that a new date (10th July ?) is going on sale Monday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

I think I heard on Ian Dempsey this morning that a new date (10th July ?) is going on sale Monday morning

Yep

http://fleetwoodmac.com/news/234313

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

How odd to play nearly 3 weeks after the original date. Least more chances for people to get tickets who missed out!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Mushy wrote: »
    How odd to play nearly 3 weeks after the original date. Least more chances for people to get tickets who missed out!

Did'nt even notice that actually. Maybe they want a break before doing more?

Did'nt even notice that actually. Maybe they want a break before doing more?

I think its just how other dates were booked in before todays announcement. Shows to me that they didn't originally plan on a second date which I find very odd, as it was always going to sell out in no time at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭RQ2013

Does anyone know if there is a pre sale for 02 customers still or has that changed now it's called the 3 Arena?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

What time will be the tickets be on sale monday?

9 am. Will be a pre-sale, it'll probably be text MAC to 51020.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

If anyone had a presale code they didnt need I would be very grateful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 macky_89

Presale code would be amazing, from northern ireland so texting doesn't work for me 😔

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 77 ✭✭collymcd

Deadly! Do people think it'll sell out again? If so I'll have to be on my game this time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

I have a pre sale code for this is anyone wants it? Don't usually bother getting the code but I'm sure there's enough demand for this show that somebody could make use of it?

Edit: Gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,603 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

collymcd wrote: »
    Deadly! Do people think it'll sell out again? If so I'll have to be on my game this time

Tickets for last Irish gigs, sold out within minutes.Highly likely these will sell out, especially with Christine McVie in the line-up.
    I wouldn't be taking any chances, if you want a ticket, be ready Monday morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Where do you get these presale codes from? Do you have to be a 3 customer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    Where do you get these presale codes from? Do you have to be a 3 customer?

3 r O2 text Music to 51020 to get notifications of pre-sales then text MAC to same as posted above

Advertisement