Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac Tour Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

If anyone has a presale code itd be much appreciated, I am living in Netherlands, Pleaseeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Anymore presale codes going?

When does the presale start/end?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Just a quick question I have a pre sale code do I just follow the link in the text I got and where do I enter the code?

The link just brings me to the threemusic page. do I need to set up an account with 3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Anyone has a pre sale code they don't want I'll happily take it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

tickets not on sale yet?

• Advertisement

Aah here how do you use these feckin codes. do you need a 3 account?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

presale working for anyoine ?

s8n wrote: »
    presale working for anyoine ?

Still not on sale, am I using the wrong URL?

nope - nothing here either

anyone get in ?

• Advertisement

I got in, but only the most expensive tickets available, nothing for the 75 euro option, will this be available Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

i cant get in either :( does that mean all the presale tickets are gone already?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

got in going though o2.ie/music , the normal ticketmaster page didn't update for me when i was trying it until 9:03am.

couldn't get any €55 or €75 tickets though, even a single ticket on its own for those prices didn't give anything.
    not bothered with paying more than that.

will try again in the general sale.

dmm82 wrote: »
    i cant get in either :( does that mean all the presale tickets are gone already?

Nope follow the link I posted, ticketmaster is not where you need to go

sold out - another f**k up of a presale

It was a bit of a farce for a presale, no cheaper tickets available

s8n wrote: »
    sold out - another f**k up of a presale

Its not sold out

i think all the tickets are at the high end just put in best avail and seating at €271 for 2 seats.

I assume standing will be in the general sale. Load of Balls

keep trying - I just got a standing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

I managed to get 4 standing. Logged in at 9, no issues or delays.

Delira!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭RQ2013

What a rip off...seemed to be only most expensive tickets for sale. Tickets I was offered are up in the gods.. Will the same tickets be 55 or 75 in the general sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

RQ2013 wrote: »
    What a rip off...seemed to be only most expensive tickets for sale. Tickets I was offered are up in the gods.. Will the same tickets be 55 or 75 in the general sale?
    the only €55 tickets for the first gig were at the edges of sections A,G,H,P from what I could tell.

some of the tickets in those sections were €129 though, presumably the ones not on the very edge.

Looks like all the tickets are gone now no best available left.

A feckin farce of a presale

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

did anyone get a €55 ticket in the presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭gambler12

I logged in at 9 on the dot for the presale, asked for 2 of the best available tickets, and got 2 €89 standing tickets no hassle. Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublinwon

Never again, nothing third presale and sale in a row . Won't even bother on Monday, I love the band but not worth the stress

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭n1st

No luck here at 9.30am on the presale. "No tickets for selection available".

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭RabbitHearted

it was actually such a joke, why are there no cheaper tickets available in the presale? I was on at 9 on the dot and couldn't get any of the €55 tickets. Tried the best available option to check it wasn't sold out (!) and could get them no problem! surely there should be at least some of them in the presale considering they advertised as from €55? gonna try again on monday but not overly hopefully

(I never had a single problem with priority tickets when it was o2 (and I bought a fair few tickets!), is this a sign of things to come?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭ArtOfEscape

Got two standing tickets with no trouble in the presale ... I'd be willing to bet a lot of the good seats are being held back for the 'hot ticket' and 'platinum ticket' sales, leaving the worst spots for the general sale and even fewer for the presale. Insane :(

Advertisement