Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac Tour Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

it was actually such a joke, why are there no cheaper tickets available in the presale? I was on at 9 on the dot and couldn't get any of the €55 tickets. Tried the best available option to check it wasn't sold out (!) and could get them no problem! surely there should be at least some of them in the presale considering they advertised as from €55? gonna try again on monday but not overly hopefully

(I never had a single problem with priority tickets when it was o2 (and I bought a fair few tickets!), is this a sign of things to come?)

The least expensive tickets for the 3 Arena seem to be usually located in the back rows of the upper balcony in Blocks H and P, which are in the extreme corners, on the right and left hand side.

Sometimes the upper balcony is not opened up except for the centre block, Block L. For Morrissey and Slash certain blocks in the upper balcony were not opened, and they used the partition which looks like a brick wall.

I don't know whether or not the least expensive tickets were part of the presale for Fleetwood Mac.

Perhaps, if they were not, could it be the case, with gigs in general, that the upper balcony seats get released on sale after the other blocks of seats, depending on how well those seats in the other blocks are selling in the general sale?

I don't know, but that may be a possible explanation.

I think that's what is done in Vicar Street, that if it's a fully standing gig, they will release tickets upstairs depending on how well the ground floor sells.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Got 2 standing at about 9:35 in Pre-sale no bothers was fleeced though of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭richsull

Hi everybody, just joined boards and am a new poster (long time lurker). Am I right in assuming tickets for the July 10 gig are only available online at the Ticketmaster site? Went there for the pre-sale last Friday at 8.55am and couldn't get in until 9.05am. All gone by then of course ...

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Denise2007

Anyone want the code for 3 pref sale ? Think starts tomorrow at 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Denise2007 wrote: »
    Anyone want the code for 3 pref sale ? Think starts tomorrow at 8.

I'll take it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Denise2007

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    I'll take it

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭MadamX

Onsale to General Public
    Start: Mon 08/12/14, 09:00

3 Advance Presale
    Start: Fri 05/12/14, 09:00
    End: Mon 08/12/14, 08:00

Presale sold out already.

Ah right thought there was another pre sale. Yeah that first pre sale was terrible tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nazata

YES, second time lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

absolute joke, nothing under 100 available

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

nothing available for €55/€75/€89 tickets at 9:01am.

i'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Only standing tickets available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Just got two tickets for 130 each. Its an expensive present to be giving at christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Where are all the €55 tickets?! cos they sure as hell didn't have those available on the presale...:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,141 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Another gougerino. I didnt bring my vaseline with me this morning so Im out too.

Its funny, they couldnt give away tickets to FM a few years back, then Christine McVie rejoins and they feel they can charge like it was Led Zeppelin and the Stones doing a double header. No justification for the pricing whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Third date added...prob gone already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »
    Just got two tickets for 130 each. Its an expensive xmas present to be giving at christmas!

+1

And the sister doesnt want to go halves!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭richsull

Got two standing tickets for the July 10th gig, thrilled. By God was that stressful though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

+1

And the sister doesnt want to go halves!!

It's ok, we have another 17 days to source another form of income for them!

I got seats for section N. Are these in any way decent? Row 40 I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Yippee, got 3 standing tickets, wonder will they announce a Sat gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »
    It's ok, we have another 17 days to source another form of income for them!

I got seats for section N. Are these in any way decent? Row 40 I believe.

I got N too, they seem to be over towards the right as you look out from the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Shanegggg

Just got 4 standing tickets.

2 at 09:19 and another 2 at 09:24.

Just keep trying! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Just tried sat gig. No problem with tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Another gougerino. I didnt bring my vaseline with me this morning so Im out too.

Its funny, they couldnt give away tickets to FM a few years back, then Christine McVie rejoins and they feel they can charge like it was Led Zeppelin and the Stones doing a double header. No justification for the pricing whatsoever.

There was never an issue selling Fm tickets. Christine McVie wasn't part of the Dublin leg of the 2013 tour

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Smurph90

Got two tickets for @ 130 each. They're in block K? Seems fairly far back for 130? I assume you sit in the car park for 55 quid tickets

woo hoo just go 2 standing tickets for the sat night. A bit more than I wanted to pay but what ya gonna do kinda delighted I missed out on the Fri night now :)

There must've only been a handful of the €55 tickets.

shortys94 wrote: »
    absolute joke, nothing under 100 available

Did you select best available? the first 2 tickets I was offered came in at a bargain €1226.00

They must have been sitting on Micks stool.

Anyway just picked up 2 standing at 10:40 for Sat night for €85 ea. A lot of people probably don't realise a 3rd night was added.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    Did you select best available? the first 2 tickets I was offered came in at a bargain €1226.00

They must have been sitting on Micks stool.

Anyway just picked up 2 standing at 10:40 for Sat night for €85 ea. A lot of people probably don't realise a 3rd night was added.

HAHA I lol'ed at this :D

Its ridiculous though.... I cant justify paying nearly €100 per ticket... I suppose I should just be thankful I got to see them last year

dmm82 wrote: »
    HAHA I lol'ed at this :D

Its ridiculous though.... I cant justify paying nearly €100 per ticket... I suppose I should just be thankful I got to see them last year

yeah the prices are a bit mental alright. I've seen them a few times but never with Christine McVie. Also it doubled as a xmas pressie which worked out handy.

I'm already thinking though with the number of gigs they've lined up will they burn out or split up before they make it back in July :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Still tickets available but don't know if I would pay over €80 for a ticket. A shame the tickets are so expensive but it looks like they will sell out three dates so they got it right, would have definitely bought two of the €55 tickets if they were available.

Advertisement