Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac Tour Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublinwon

Yeah same here, no way I'm paying 300€ for 2 tickets. I'm sure they will sell out bit stil convinced ticketmaster is a huge scam

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭fabvinny

My boss knew I was trying to get 2 tickets for any of the gigs(reasonably priced ones!) and i told him I didn't have any success,arrived into work today to find 2 tickets on my desk!! Happy days! My wife will actually wet herself when she opens her Christmas card! ðŸ˜႒ Oh and they aren't freebies,he got 2 of the €75 tickets so not too bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

What way did the price of tickets work out for where you would be standing or sitting in the arena?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭fabvinny

they are seated tickets in block p i think,not too fussed where they are to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Show in Lincoln,NE in the states the other night was cut short as Mick Fleetwood was feeling unwell halfway through they played Go Your Own Way with a Drum tech, Christine did her song then the show ended. They played the following night though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Seems to be limited availability for standing and block P seating for the 11th on ticketmaster now. Just got myself 2 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Atavan-H - can I ask what price did you pay for standing? J

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Judes wrote: »
    Atavan-H - can I ask what price did you pay for standing? J

I didnt get the standing ones, just the seated for €75. The standing seemed to be gone shortly after I posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Tonights show in Birmingham was cancelled due to illness and had to be rescheduled for July 7th hopefully whoever involved is O.K.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,413 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Hearing fleetwood mac reminds me of going around a supermarket as a child lol. Its there songs you would hear over the pa

Going to the gig next sat, got a 75 euro seated ticket. looking forward to it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Hearing fleetwood mac reminds me of going around a supermarket as a child lol. Its there songs you would hear over the pa

Going to the gig next sat, got a 75 euro seated ticket. looking forward to it.

Same , Hoping they dont cancel/postpone after the recent gigs

Same , Hoping they dont cancel/postpone after the recent gigs

Please god they don't or if they do I hope they announce it early in the day so I don't travel to Dublin to find out its cancelled/postponed. It's quite possible though the June 20th could be postponed to the 12th July.

It's a week away so hopefully Lindsey will be OK

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭ArtOfEscape

Please god they don't or if they do I hope they announce it early in the day so I don't travel to Dublin to find out its cancelled/postponed. It's quite possible though the June 20th could be postponed to the 12th July.

I heard nothing about tonight's Manchester show being cancelled so hopefully everything's okay

Tonight's show has been cancelled in the last hour or two :(

Tonight's show has been cancelled in the last hour or two :(

Yeah my bad just saw it there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Waterford are in the Munster final on the 12th July so if the 20th June show is reschelued to that date that's me out of money as I can't travel to Dublin that day. It would be the only possible date to do the show

I'd be getting worried if the iow festival apperence is cancelled

there on stage now at the isle of wight festival

hopefully the glasgow shows go well and they are fully fit for the dublin show saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

Apologies if this has already been discussed!

Does anybody know if there is a support band?

What time do Fleetwood Mac take to the stage? All my ticket says is doors at 6:30pm

Thanks!

Apologies if this has already been discussed!

Does anybody know if there is a support band?

What time do Fleetwood Mac take to the stage? All my ticket says is doors at 6:30pm

Thanks!

No support and The Mac are on at 8:00pm

it should be the other way around. The Script in the 3arena and Fleetwood Mac in Croke Park

Mac should be a good gig, first time seeing them live and at 25 ill prob be the youngest there lol

anyone buy the mick fleetwood vip meet and greet. very expensive and he probly isnt a nice guy

• Advertisement

it should be the other way around. The Script in the 3arena and Fleetwood Mac in Croke Park

Mac should be a good gig, first time seeing them live and at 25 ill prob be the youngest there lol

anyone buy the mick fleetwood vip meet and greet. very expensive and he probly isnt a nice guy

Only a year younger then me ha. Id never buy a meet and greet with any band tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Libadour

Definitely won't be the youngest I'm 23 and the brother is only 17, exceptional taste for someone his age to be fair. Been looking forward to this for ages!

Whos bright idea was it to put a big Croke Park concert the same night as a sold out gig in the 3arena . They will both finish at the same time and the Croke Park traffic will go down to the quays .

It's going to be a nightmare traffic wise

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Does anyone have an estimate of when the gig might finish?

Hope Lindsey is in fighting form tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭furiousox

I think the curfew in the "O3" is 11.00pm.
    Watch out for Lindsey doing 'Big Love', just mesmerising.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭tigerboon

Really like FM but mostly 70.'s early 80's so want to remember them from that period. Chose not to see them because I don't want to remember them as they are at the moment. Stevie will always be the greatest though.

furiousox wrote: »
    I think the curfew in the "O3" is 11.00pm.
    Watch out for Lindsey doing 'Big Love', just mesmerising.

a looked up a few vids of there tour so far, hes not too bad but could sound a bit better. Stevie sounds good though. My dad has to wait til the show is over anything fun to do around the area thats non drinking lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Small no. of production seats for sale as per the 3 Arena's Twitter account if anyone is interested for tonight's gig!

35 Euro the cheapest for a time shirt money grabbers

Up in block p 75 Euro tickets and the view is not bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ice Storm

I'm delayed getting in due to Croke park shenanigans! :(

Advertisement