Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red bin tags

Options
  • 07-11-2014 1:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hey guys, up until this week I bought my bin tags in the local post office but they just told me that they no longer sell them anymore because they changed companies or something and he couldn't tell me who sells them now, tried a few local shops but no luck so anyone know of a shop chain that sells them? Not sure of the name of the company (who reads bin tags like?) but the bin tag is red

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,362 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

That's greyhound. You have to buy bags now. Their website has a list of bag stockists. Sorry, can't link as on the phone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    That's greyhound. You have to buy bags now. Their website has a list of bag stockists. Sorry, can't link as on the phone.

Cheers, just googled them there, apparently you need to register with them now. Here's the link for anyone who needs it

http://greyhound.ie/bag-customer/

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

Im not registered with Greyhound and I just put my bins out in the new red bag. they were collected this week so Im presuming everythings fine with not been registered

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

snowey07 wrote: »
    Im not registered with Greyhound and I just put my bins out in the new red bag. they were collected this week so Im presuming everythings fine with not been registered

At least they collected at all. With Greyhound that's a plus.

Advertisement