Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you rob the Armored Trucks?

• 07-11-2014 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭

So just wondering what your method is.

I tried using a Cargobob and lifting it away, not great with the police choppers on your tail, did the old sticky bomb to the back and sometimes it works but sometimes there is no money in there or I accidently blow myself up or the cops are alerted and you have less time to get away.

What I found to work well is that I stop in front of the truck, get out and shotgun the driver then use the shotgun on the back to open up the doors for the cash. After that I just hop into my car and speed off!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Chasing in a car and shooting the back whilst following is how I normally do it, makes for a much quicker getaway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Sticky bomb on back door, let it get ahead the detonate, pull up, get out pick up cash

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

A sticky to the middle of the doors, or wait for them to stop at traffic lights and park close to the front of them , without touching them. run to the back with the automatic shotgun and let rip.

sometimes they are glitchy and you don't get money no matter what you do. Its just one if those things.

Edit: To be honest there are better ways for money, myself and therapy did a good few races with randoms last night racing cars and bikes, we were making money without really realising it, we had 100k each at the end and kicked everyone's arses at the same time. good times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Next time we are in a session and there is an armoured truck, we should hijack it and go off the radar then drive around to see who tries to get the cash :D

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Next time we are in a session and there is an armoured truck, we should hijack it and go off the radar then drive around to see who tries to get the cash :D

Good idea , I wonder would it work once the guards are out of it and in slumberland , We'll definitely give it a try anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

As long as you don't take the cash from the truck, it will still show up on the minimap as the armored truck.

Advertisement