Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity............2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Last year's series was perhaps a little too nasty - and, it must be said, the corresponding thread wasn't very pleasant either, with a few too many of the posts being about Lucy Pargeter and Amy Willerton, and very little attention paid to the other celebrities until these two ladies were voted off. :o:o:o:o:o

Here's hoping it's better this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Ooh can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭doireann08

who's in it this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

doireann08 wrote: »
    who's in it this year?

Line up is being announced by Kian Egan on This Morning on Wednesday.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Line up is being announced by Kian Egan on This Morning on Wednesday.

Looks like someone from TOWIE is going in. Because that's a rule. :o:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Melanie Sykes and Gemma from TOWIE are confirmed I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

Jake Quickenden (was on X Factor but voted off a few weeks back) is meant to be on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

apparentley nadia fordes going in ?!?!?

Who??

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Who??

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/1109/657944-irish-model-nadia-forde-for-im-a-celebrity/

If this is true, then it will have to be said that the producers are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Because the last time an Irish model tried to make an impression in Britain by going on a reality show, she failed miserably...

(I know the article's from the Daily Mail, but it doesn't matter too much here.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2088581/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2012-Georgia-Salpa-expresses-relief-shes-voted-off.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Jake Quickenden (was on X Factor but voted off a few weeks back) is meant to be on it.[/quote

Yeah,I've read that him,Gemma Collins (TOWIE),Gemma Merna(Hollyoaks),Micheal Buerk(an old newsreader on BBC apparently)&Tinchy Stryder are all on it this year.

Max George(ex The Wanted) is rumoured but not confirmed.

Teri Hatcher was supposed to be going in but has pulled out at the last minute for medical reasons. Pity coz she might have been interesting/bitchy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Max George recently bagged a role on Glee so I doubt his name is anything more than a rumour.

I also doubt Teri Hatcher was ever actually going in. She's still a familiar face and I'm sure there's a lot of other reality TV routes she could go down before having to resort to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm sure footballer either Robbie Savage or Robbie Fowler was rumoured

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭MillField

Anyone know where this can be streamed?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I've heard, ex Hollyoakes actress Gemma Merna and X Factor contest and Chloe Jasmine might be in there and Josie Cunningham if she can sort her passport sorted. If she is there I won't be watching.

MelanieC wrote: »
    Yeah,I've read that him,Gemma Collins (TOWIE),Gemma Merna(Hollyoaks),Micheal Buerk(an old newsreader on BBC apparently)&Tinchy Stryder are all on it this year.

Michael Buerk is pretty well known - just not on this side of the Irish Sea. :o;)

Here are some videos of him in action in the late '80s and early '90s:

In recent years, he's become more of an ITV personality. Here he is hosting 'Inside the National Trust' - and pretending to be a sheep. :D

If he is indeed going into the jungle, then I'd like to think he'd be great fun.

As long as he's not overshadowed by nasty female celebs, as Steve Davis was last year... :(

eviltwin wrote: »
    I've heard, ex Hollyoakes actress Gemma Merna and X Factor contest and Chloe Jasmine might be in there and Josie Cunningham if she can sort her passport sorted. If she is there I won't be watching.

Well, it's now being reported that Josie isn't going in - so you might be alright. ;)

Well, it's now being reported that Josie isn't going in - so you might be alright. ;)

Yeah,apparently she thought it only took a day to get a passport! :-)

Tulisa and cousin Dappy rumoured again too

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I hope it's true Gemma Merna is going in... Love her!!!

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tulisa and cousin Dappy rumoured again too

Oh god no,painful!

Plus,how would we tell where Tulisa's lips finished & the wichity grub began?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Reports of Craig Charles and Nadia Forde arriving in Australia.

Am I so out of touch that I only know the newsreader and possibly a Towie member

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Am I so out of touch that I only know the newsreader and possibly a Towie member

Ah you can't not know Craig Charles? Lister from Red Dwarf!

Ah you can't not know Craig Charles? Lister from Red Dwarf!

Also Lloyd from Corrie

My mum watches corrie so think I know him.
    I feel old I'm only 35. I only know the Towie members as they live near where I'm.from

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Also Lloyd from Corrie

I figured he was better know for Red Dwarf. He also presented Robot Wars and did the commentary for Takeshi's Castle back in the day. In short, he's an actual known celebrity...

Who is Josie?

Josie is a glamour model. She's famous for getting her boobs done free, and giving birth live.on tv. A class act

Just read tynchy strider (spelling wrong) going on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I've only heard of Tulisa & Jake Quickenden going in

Advertisement