Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity............2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

KatW4 wrote: »
    To be fair I would too but it has to be better than rats, snakes and eating animal body parts! Yuck!!

Oh no I'd take a snake any day over a creepy crawling. Rats are just big fat ugly mice - make good pets apparently .

• Registered Users Posts: 86,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd say Kendra will be getting picked for many more trials

• Registered Users Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

If she was that bad with a few cockroaches what was she like having to get into bed with a nearly 90 year old Hugh Hefner? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'd rather rats or eating gross things to those cockroaches and being strapped into that container. Snakes and Spiders would be worst for me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I'm finding the eating challenge a bit boring now...think they need to come up with something new...its very predictable....2 hours to film the eating sequence and we see 10 minutes...i'm guessing theres a lot of re-takes....;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

Can we vote online? I think I remember someone somewhere saying Irish viewers can vote online but Google is not throwing up any links.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

my name is Jake and I like a flirt... but noone knows that about me because I NEVER say it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭thingamagig

Jimmy seems a right laugh. And they generally seem like a nice, easy-going bunch. Good TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

CIA is a pretty funny editiom liking it a lot so far Kendra aslo coming across well for an annoying American type character...

Lets do ur dream person to be on this mine is Bill Murray one time for 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

OMG she is so frustrating to watch!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

yogibear77 wrote: »
    OMG she is so frustrating to watch!!!!!!

She doesn't even bother. Her attitude is really annoying now.

I take it back :D

I think Mel will do quite well in her trial

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Tinchy is a boring horrible little fcuker

Mel the legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Jimmy and mel are the best

Nadia's doll looking like Jimmy :p

5 minutes before trial winner announced Jakes price goes from 15s to 9s on betfair... ITV ye have a leaky ship

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Why don't they wear long trousers when they do a trial.?

He's doing well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

He's actually not as bad as I thought he'd be in the jungle.

Smashed it

Did they say count how many 'items' in the tank, in one of the tasks? Snakes aren't items. :-$

Jimmys reaction when told he had to do the trial was priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I like everyone in there this year. That never happens. Kendra is very annoying when she does the trials but otherwise she's fine.

It's enjoyable mainly thanks to Jimmy, but a little bit safe and boring. Shows like this always need a bad guy to stir things up and with Gemma leaving its just a case of what could have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

I was just thinking, is there going to be any bickering between anyone this year? The chemistry between everyone in the group seems to be perfect and they all seem like nice, genuine down to earth people. There was definitely something simmering when Gemma was their and Craig seemed like he could have blown a fuse at some stage but they're both gone now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

thelad95 wrote: »
    I was just thinking, is there going to be any bickering between anyone this year? The chemistry between everyone in the group seems to be perfect and they all seem like nice, genuine down to earth people. There was definitely something simmering when Gemma was their and Craig seemed like he could have blown a fuse at some stage but they're both gone now.

I dunno but there was a moment between mel and michael where I was thinking 'well that came out of nowhere', when mel was reacting to being told about the CIA and she was shouting a bit and michael shushed her and she turned round and said "don't shush me you're not my father", it wasn't a big deal but it seemed kind of odd or something. So maybe they're beginning to get on each others nerves.

Then foggy seemed genuinely irritated by the CIA stuff and how they lied, seemed to take it a bit personally. Actually felt sorry for him when he heard they chose kendra to join them :o

Neither of them things were a big deal obviously but its the amalgamation of everything, and the hunger on top, that causes the bickering so it might still happen.
    I hope not though cause I like how they all get on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Tasden wrote: »
    I dunno but there was a moment between mel and michael where I was thinking 'well that came out of nowhere', when mel was reacting to being told about the CIA and she was shouting a bit and michael shushed her and she turned round and said "don't shush me you're not my father", it wasn't a big deal but it seemed kind of odd or something. So maybe they're beginning to get on each others nerves.

Well the big twist this year is that Michael actually is Mel's father and it's gonna come out Star Wars style after he chops off her hand with a machete...

Now that's what I call Quality Telly...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Will someone tell Laura to stop saying "smashed it" and "exclusive".....she's like a child that just learned to say fcuk.........

Advertisement