Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity............2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭iPink

Will someone tell Laura to stop saying "smashed it" and "exclusive".....she's like a child that just learned to say fcuk.........

yeah i find that 'EXCLUSIVE- yes that's right I said EXCLUSIVE' thing she does to be a bit annoying too... other than that I think she's quite good...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I also hate how Laura sits in that chair. She keeps her arm at a right angle to the camera; it's weird looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Can't think which one is Laura! I hadn't watched IACGMOOF for two years. Am really enjoying this one. Loved the CIA twist. My fave people are Edwina, Jake, Kendra. I think they add interest to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Eyepatch wrote: »
    Can't think which one is Laura! I hadn't watched IACGMOOF for two years. Am really enjoying this one. Loved the CIA twist. My fave people are Edwina, Jake, Kendra. I think they add interest to the show.

she presents the show after the main show - IACGMOOHN - her name is Laura Whitmore, think she maybe only doing it 2 years so if you haven't watched in 2 years that's prob why you don't know her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

messrs wrote: »
    she presents the show after the main show - IACGMOOHN - her name is Laura Whitmore, think she maybe only doing it 2 years so if you haven't watched in 2 years that's prob why you don't know her
    Thanks for that, messrs! The one I'm most impressed with on the after show, is the comedian who sits on the left. He is hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

The after show just seems a bit irrelevant though, like they're desperately trying too hard to make it seem exciting and interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

tunguska wrote: »
    The after show just seems a bit irrelevant though, like they're desperately trying too hard to make it seem exciting and interesting.

I can't stand Joe Swash! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Frog Song wrote: »
    I can't stand Joe Swash! :mad:

I cant stand laura!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

thelad95 wrote: »
    I was just thinking, is there going to be any bickering between anyone this year? The chemistry between everyone in the group seems to be perfect and they all seem like nice, genuine down to earth people. There was definitely something simmering when Gemma was their and Craig seemed like he could have blown a fuse at some stage but they're both gone now.

Kendra and Nadia will go to war for Jake :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Nadia (who was presumably bought in for the shower scene ;) ) is actually a very plain looking girl.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Nadia (who was presumably bought in for the shower scene ;) ) is actually a very plain looking girl.

I wouldn't mind looking plain so :D

Yeah she's attractive but considering she's a model I was expecting her to be more... stunning. I didn't know who she was til I'm a celeb, only knew of the name as an "irish model" so was a little surprised when I did see her. Not saying she's unattractive, or anything of the sort, just wouldn't look at her and think model if i saw her on the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

She used to be blonde and was thinner when she was working as a model. I still think she looks lovely though - some of her fellow Irish models look very fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She looks better than Kendra and Mel imo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

She used to be blonde and was thinner when she was working as a model. I still think she looks lovely though - some of her fellow Irish models look very fake.

Yeah shes definitely not stick thin, but I think she looks great all the same. She seems very likeable and genuine though and I was all prepared to hate her, being an Irish model and all. Its funny, I stumbled upon her reality show last night and it was shocking..........as in shockingly bad. No criticism of Nadia herself, again she comes across as very likable and a decent person. I'd even go as far as to say she can actually sing but bloody hell that song.......that was something you'd hear back in the early 90s in a Discotheque somewhere in germany........Desperate. So I'm not surprised she wound up in the jungle after that disaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Tasden wrote: »
    I cant stand laura!

I cant stand Joe or Rob but Laura, I definitely could put up with!! in fairness she is trying to present a tv show, she has to act a bit cheesy and lively! you can see how dull and uninterested Ant and Dec can be when interviewed on the aftershow, shows you how much they rely on script for their humour.

didclaimer: i love ant n dec , im just saying all these shows arent true reflection of presenters' personalities

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I cant stand Joe or Rob but Laura, I definitely could put up with!! in fairness she is trying to present a tv show, she has to act a bit cheesy and lively! you can see how dull and uninterested Ant and Dec can be when interviewed on the aftershow, shows you how much they rely on script for their humour.

didclaimer: i love ant n dec , im just saying all these shows arent true reflection of presenters' personalities

Hav you seen Laura trying to keep up with the autocue while "pretend" laughing....she needs to be more natural imo...she's no Zoe Ball......;)

Love Rob Beckett though...he just doesnt get enough airtime for me..
    Joe can be annoying, but funny too....just wish theyd not get him to do trials...its sooo false...

Hav you seen Laura trying to keep up with the autocue while "pretend" laughing....she needs to be more natural imo...she's no Zoe Ball......;)

Love Rob Beckett though...he just doesnt get enough airtime for me..
    Joe can be annoying, but funny too....just wish theyd not get him to do trials...its sooo false...

seems like a nice guy, rob, but bit of a clown and very forgettable for a comedian. he doesnt have much wit, just prewrote jokes on autocue i think. plus that Chesire Cat grin gets to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

seems like a nice guy, rob, but bit of a clown and very forgettable for a comedian. he doesnt have much wit, just prewrote jokes on autocue i think. plus that Chesire Cat grin gets to me!

I wish i had half his teeth...........:D

I wish i had half his teeth...........:D

what???!!!!

• Advertisement

Ah I just don't like her generally, hated her on mtv too, its the weird mouth/facial expressions and the constant moving of the hands. Beautiful girl just irritating :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Amen to the Whitmore dislike. That whole show I find rather awful but she is probably the worst of them, closely followed by the 'comedian' with the teeth and then Joe Swash who is somehow the best of a bad lot. I even cringe at them shouting "Get me out of here" at the start awfully after all this time. Leave it to Ant & Dec, true masters of TV when compared to the vast majority of presenters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

Joey Essex was on it (last night?) and he was so thick he was unintentionally hilarious. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

It's all gonna kick off now! I can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

Jesus that was something else. Who even manages to hold a note that long??? :eek::eek:

I laughed wayyyy too hard at ant and dec discussing edwinas underwear :o

Their jokes are so bad they're good :) love them

Said it already but ant and dec are on fire tonight :pac: I'm getting glared at for my giggling :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

Finally some drama.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Kendra has resulted to wild rambling. Also to be fair her philosophy is bizarre and her argument to defend it was incoherent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Edwina came across very badly there tbh, much worse than Kendra.

Advertisement