Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity............2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,281 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jimogy bromance over :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

Kendra's signing is worse than mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I love Jimmy :pac:

bubblypop wrote: »
    She would make eating a bowl of cereal look difficult.
    I wouldn't have been able to put my head near rats either.

What is the story with Mel and Vickie "agro"?

• Advertisement

this looks like fun

Bet foggy thinks Jimmy is a soft southerner now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

was it worth missing tonight??

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

i think it was just grouchiness/hunger/snappiness

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Mel is looking pretty unhealthy at this stage; I'm not being spiteful, just observing.
    I don't get why she snapped at Vicki-Vicki didn't say anything to warrant that.
    Pretty tired of Kendra doing trials now; they're not even funny anymore.
    I can't stand Nadia's voice!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

fussyonion wrote: »
    Mel is looking pretty unhealthy at this stage; I'm not being spiteful, just observing.
    I don't get why she snapped at Vicki-Vicki didn't say anything to warrant that.
    Pretty tired of Kendra doing trials now; they're not even funny anymore.
    I can't stand Nadia's voice!!!

nadias accent is the most neutral Irish accent ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

nadias accent is the most neutral Irish accent ever!

It's really not, there's definitely a pronounced twang in there

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Laura whitmore is awful annoying. Hate the way she poses and flirts with the camera when she's reading the autocue. Get over yourself woman

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Mrs Shrek

I think Nadias accent is fine. She actually sounds irish as opposed to that weird D4/americanised you hear so often.

Nadia's accent is one of the few likeable accents

• Registered Users Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

Not too sure - but mels definitely overreacting to rather innocuous comments from Vicky. She seems like a bit of a control freak to me. I think I prefer Vicky to Mel at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Pwindedd wrote: »
    Not too sure - but mels definitely overreacting to rather innocuous comments from Vicky. She seems like a bit of a control freak to me. I think I prefer Vicky to Mel at this stage.

I never liked her,there's something off about her. I'd say she's one of these people who always has to be right & twists things & God help you if you get on the wrong side of her! Poor Vicki just looked perplexed,she didn't deserve it either time.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Vala

So what's the sp on Edwina? Do you like her?

All I see is a troll in every sense of the word :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Nadia's accent is one of the few likeable accents

-1...i find her new york/d4 accent annoying....seems to be the way oirish youngsters speak thesedays...omg,omg.....

To be fair the editors will always show the best/worst bits of the show...I would expect there to be more confrontations than we see.....its all about getting the viewers to change their opinions of people to keep us watching...

Kendra is still annoying....its funny that Andy Peters and (probably) everyone else who watches have no problem saying what they think of Kendra's behaviour and her reality up-bringing..but as soon as Edwina calls her on it it all big bad Edwina....

btw....anyone else think Nadia is the only one PUTTING ON weight.......:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

Nadia accent is nothing like a D4/New York accent.

What the hell?

I swear if you don't have an inner city accent in this country you get accused of being posh and having airs and graces. Such nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Daenarys

Vala wrote: »
    So what's the sp on Edwina? Do you like her?

All I see is a troll in every sense of the word :-)

I think she's coming across as quite antagonistic and self righteous tbh but it could be the editing.......

-1...i find her new york/d4 accent annoying....seems to be the way oirish youngsters speak thesedays...omg,omg.....

To be fair the editors will always show the best/worst bits of the show...I would expect there to be more confrontations than we see.....its all about getting the viewers to change their opinions of people to keep us watching...

Kendra is still annoying....its funny that Andy Peters and (probably) everyone else who watches have no problem saying what they think of Kendra's behaviour and her reality up-bringing..but as soon as Edwina calls her on it it all big bad Edwina....

btw....anyone else think Nadia is the only one PUTTING ON weight.......:o

did Nadia knock you back or something Max. i think 99% of people disagree on your comments and no need to slag her features!

ps in fairness you are entitled to find an accent annoying! i just find hers pretty normal and non memorable! im pleasantly surprised by everything about her

amdublin wrote: »
    i think it was just grouchiness/hunger/snappiness

I am thinking now it is more a game plan by Mel, she saw Kendra and Edwina get most votes for a trial after their fight so she tries to pick one with Vicki

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

Expecting a Melanine blow up tonight!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I am thinking now it is more a game plan by Mel, she saw Kendra and Edwina get most votes for a trial after their fight so she tries to pick one with Vicki

You could be right there. She's a sneaky one,I don't trust her one bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

did Nadia knock you back or something Max. i think 99% of people disagree on your comments and no need to slag her features!

You really really need to chillax my friend....

No..Nadia seems like a nice girl but is not my type and i'm old enough to be her father...what i was getting at is that most are shownig their lack of food, thanks to you know who, but she doesnt seem to have suffered...Poor Joggy look like theyre about to collapse.....
    Dont be reading too many things my comments...i'm very tongue in cheek....;)

You really really need to chillax my friend....

No..Nadia seems like a nice girl but is not my type and i'm old enough to be her father...what i was getting at is that most are shownig their lack of food, thanks to you know who, but she doesnt seem to have suffered...Poor Joggy look like theyre about to collapse.....
    Dont be reading too many things my comments...i'm very tongue in cheek....;)

ha! how can you read into my comments and feel need to tell me to "chillax"!! its you who is getting aggravated by someones accent and commenting on their size!!

ps the irony of someone pontificating about D4 and NY accents who uses the term "chillax" will get me through the last few hours in work with a great level of "chillaxment" :-P

When do the vote offs/eliminations begin?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭misscpmfan

Why is everyone having a go at Mel? What did she do?

Advertisement