Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity............2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Daenarys

I saw one episode of Nadia goes to Hollywood so don't know her but she seemed like a nice girl. She must have balls of steel with such a low profile to go for this though, so fair play to her for that!

Read an article on her on the Daily Mail rag online yesterday. The publics comments aren't flattering and neither are the photos actually, she definitely looked better on the tv prog. I hope she comes across well and the editing team are kind to her on it though.

Anyway, can't wait for everyone to be together in one camp, I think Foggys patience will run out fairly fast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

Daenarys wrote: »
    I saw one episode of Nadia goes to Hollywood so don't know her but she seemed like a nice girl. She must have balls of steel with such a low profile to go for this though, so fair play to her for that!

Read an article on her on the Daily Mail rag online yesterday. The publics comments aren't flattering and neither are the photos actually, she definitely looked better on the tv prog. I hope she comes across well and the editing team are kind to her on it though.

Anyway, can't wait for everyone to be together in one camp, I think Foggys patience will run out fairly fast :D

http://www.goss.ie/2014/11/im-a-celeb-katie-hopkins-attacks-golf-hag-nadia-forde-calling-her-thick-as-a-house-brick/

That Harridan Katie Hopkins doesn't seem to think much of her either. Which makes her okay in my book. I hope she gets more screen time - she seems like a nice girl - And it's a great gig for her, considering everyone thinks she's a nobody, she must have one hell of an agent. Good luck to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭MythicalMadMan

Anyone know can I catch this live online live?

Predtictions before new arrivals

Bottom 3

Vicki Michelle
    Kendra Wilkinson
    Gemma Collins

Mid Division

Michael Burek
    Tinchy
    Jimmy Bullard
    Nadia

Top 3
    Melaine Sykes
    Craig Charles
    Carl Fogarty

I think Nadia could do well Irish tend to get on alright in this, being pretty helps and has been said nice girl too

I backed carl half way through last nights show so im going to be super biased towards him from now on hopefully he dont turn out to be a hot head :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Malaria yeah.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Anyone know can I catch this live online live?

Predtictions before new arrivals

Bottom 3

Vicki Michelle
    Kendra Wilkinson
    Gemma Collins

Mid Division

Michael Burek
    Tinchy
    Jimmy Bullard
    Nadia

Top 3
    Melaine Sykes
    Craig Charles
    Carl Fogarty

I think Nadia could do well Irish tend to get on alright in this, being pretty helps and has been said nice girl too

I backed carl half way through last nights show so im going to be super biased towards him from now on hopefully he dont turn out to be a hot head :D

Flimon has all the UK channels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

The sooner Gemma gets voted out, the better :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

That was great TV that trial, love Jimmy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Kat97

Hilarious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Love Craig, he's so funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭westernfrenzy

That trial was so funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Gemma looks like June Rogers with her hair in pigtails and her eyebrows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

l think Nadia is coming across really well....the show would be crap without Gemma & Jimmy! All l can do is laugh at them:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Vicki is 50/1 to win!! I wonder if it's worth a few quid,I like her - think she's quite classy. Maybe too much so to win I'm A Celeb tho??!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

MelanieC wrote: »
    Vicki is 50/1 to win!! I wonder if it's worth a few quid,I like her - think she's quite classy. Maybe too much so to win I'm A Celeb tho??!!!

nah l reckon she'll get boring, the rest will over shadow her!

Women over 60 have historically done bad bar one exception cant remember who off top of my head plau they slated her a bit on the after show which tends to sway what people think and vote last year Amy was doing quite well till the panel changed their mind about her and showed some bad footage

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Women over 60 have historically done bad bar one exception cant remember who off top of my head plau they slated her a bit on the after show which tends to sway what people think and vote last year Amy was doing quite well till the panel changed their mind about her and showed some bad footage

Really? I didn't watch the after show,what did they say about her??

Probably too good to be true alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

l think Nadia is coming across really well....the show would be crap without Gemma & Jimmy! All l can do is laugh at them:pac:

Nadia can knit and made her own leafy bikini

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Janet street porter

Janet street porter
    Really? I didn't watch the after show,what did they say about her??

Probably too good to be true alright!

They werent too over the tops by any means but they did point out after jimmy giving up the food to free her she went and took his bed off himeven though he didnt seem too keen to give it up and that she seems quite bossy but tbh I'd hate to put u off a bet too u think is has a chance either...

A lot depends on who the producers want to win too they can edit a lot in or out depending too but from experience strong personalities at the centre of all the action but with a caring side seem to do well and being funny adds a lot..

The person ticking all the boxes for me atm is craig charles he'll have loads of support from Corrie, will be involved in the confrontantional stuff but in a nice way (like with the people starving in africa) instead of telling gemma to shut up, gentleman saying the ladies should be out of jail before him, soft side said he'd have his wife in with and nearly cried (aftershow) and he is a pretty funny and relaxed too.. Also starred in red dwarf which i loved but not sure if that genre of people would be watching this show and while unproven I think he'll do well in the trials too. 6/1 looks like a good shout to me.

Conspiracy theory hat on I'm pretty sure a black person has never won the show and these types of shows like to cover all bases of winners to keep in a wide audience, (apologies if thats not PC)

Janet street porter

Pretty sure she was in her early 50s when she won

• Advertisement

Also the market is about to get two horses bigger in 3 days which should in theory increase the prices of all involved but a lot can change in two days with the current people..

For total transparency ive 3 bets on outright

I backed two to hopefully lay off at final 6 stage (Betfair)

Fogarty @ 9/1 now 14/1 :(
    Nadia @40/1 now 25/1 :)

And with Coral

Craig 6/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

2 outta 2 for good trials, Jimmy was hilarious! Doubt Tinchy will disappoint either. Loving it so far. Could do with less of Gemma though, she is an awful dose.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Gemma....mmm.....what a horribly person,....all i'm seeing is "me me me"......I'd say Foggy wont put up with her when she's in the main camp....prepare for battle ....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,579 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Gemma is no fool she is playing the game well
    Don't forget this is a woman who won bmw sales person of the year which I'm sure ain't too easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Janet street porter
    Pretty sure she was in her early 50s when she won

The exception is Kim Woodburn, who was 67 when she finished runner-up to Gino D'Acampo in 2009. :);)

JSP was 57 when she went into the jungle in late 2004 (the same series as the ill-fated Natalie Appleton). And she came fourth.

(Actually, women in their 50s have tended to do very well: Carol Thatcher was 52 when she won in 2005, as were Janice Dickinson and Martina Navratilova when they finished runners-up in 2007 and 2008 respectively, while Jennie Bond was 53 when she finished second in early 2004. Jenny Eclair was 50 when she finished third in 2010, and Fatima Whitbread was also 50 when she won the proverbial bronze medal in 2011.)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Didnt Carol Thatcher win it one year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

fussyonion wrote: »
    Didnt Carol Thatcher win it one year?

Uh...

Carol Thatcher was 52 when she won in 2005

:o:o:o:);)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Janet street porter

Did she win?

I remember Carol Thatcher winning

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Uh...

:o:o:o:);)

Yeah well I was on my phone when I typed that so I didn't go scrolling through pages of comments, so cut out your smartarse smilies, OK?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Yikes. They were just being helpful.

Advertisement