Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity............2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Keep it friendly, fussyonion, ya big.... fussy onion. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Carol Thatcher did win, in 2005. And Janet Street Porter did not win, finishing fourth in late 2004.

Guys, with the very greatest of respect and in the friendliest of manners, you really don't have to ask a question when the answer to that question is almost staring right at you (that is, it was given somewhere in the last one, two or three posts).

That's just my opinion, anyway.

:o:o:o:):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,579 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Is it on tonight folks

• Registered Users Posts: 25,537 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Is it on tonight folks

Not tonight due to football so will be 90 mins/ 2 hours on wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

No, football is on. But I'm a celebrity get me out now is on.

• Advertisement

Is it on tonight folks

It isn't, alas - ITV are showing the friendly at Celtic Park.

Not tonight due to football so will be 90 mins/ 2 hours on wednesday
    deco nate wrote: »
    No, football is on. But I'm a celebrity get me out now is on.

Snap! :D:);)

(I've no issues at all with more than one user answering the same question at once, in case anyone might be wondering. :o:))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

Jimmy for the win, people are drawn to him, he's a naturally funny lad, I see him going far, thinking of laying on a decent sized bet for the win.
    Some of his antics when playing professional football were hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jimmy for the win, people are drawn to him, he's a naturally funny lad, I see him going far, thinking of laying on a decent sized bet for the win.

He will defo make the final I think

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He will defo make the final I think

Jimmy will most certainly get to the final but I think Craig Charles is playing a blinder at the moment and is surely favourite to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Apparently Gemma has quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Apparently Gemma has quit.

Ah stop?!

The Hunger Pains must have got to her. She should not get paid if she has quit so early on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

"People who murder get treated better than this," Collins said during her stay.

"That's the truth. Even a murderer gets fed three times a day."

Jesus H Christ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

She was a waste of space and I hope she doesn't get paid

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    She was a waste of space and I hope she doesn't get paid

Well, I think she's even less deserving of payment after that murderer comment... :o :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

Do they still get paid if they quit? And especially so early on?

Deleted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Delighted. She was the worst thing about the first 2 episodes. Granted she might have caused a bit of drama later, but couldn't stand her. Have never heard of or seen her replacement (although had never heard of her either).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Delighted. She was the worst thing about the first 2 episodes. Granted she might have caused a bit of drama later, but couldn't stand her. Have never heard of or seen her replacement (although had never heard of her either).

Who's her replacement?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Frog Song wrote: »
    Do they still get paid if they quit? And especially so early on?

No it's in their contract they don't get paid if they quit. Otherwise the producers run the risk of the entire cast quitting the second they land in the jungle. It also explains why the calibre of celebs (on this show in particular) is so low. Anyone would sign up if they knew they could quit a few days in and still get paid! Gemma obviously knows CBB is only two months away so all is not lost for her yet.

bopper wrote: »
    No it's in their contract they don't get paid if they quit. Otherwise the producers run the risk of the entire cast quitting the second they land in the jungle.

Thank heavens for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Who's her replacement?

Some fella who got booted from x Factor a couple of weeks ago, Jake I think his name was (heard it on the radio)

bopper wrote: »
    No it's in their contract they don't get paid if they quit. Otherwise the producers run the risk of the entire cast quitting the second they land in the jungle. It also explains why the calibre of celebs (on this show in particular) is so low. Anyone would sign up if they knew they could quit a few days in and still get paid! Gemma obviously knows CBB is only two months away so all is not lost for her yet.

According to the DM article she could still get paid.
    It has been claimed that a contract clause will enable Gemma to collect a hefty appearance fee - despite her making an early exit.
    An ITV spokesperson declined to comment when contacted by MailOnline.

Some fella who got booted from x Factor a couple of weeks ago, Jake I think his name was (heard it on the radio)

Oh yeah, I don't think he's her replacement though, think he was going in anyway, along with Edwina Currie.

According to the DM article she could still get paid.

That is the Daily Mail, though - so I'm taking it with a grain of salt for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

If you last for more than 72 hours you get paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

It's pretty rubbish that she has left the jungle so early, she hardly gave it a chance! She definitely shouldn't get paid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

I doubt she'll get paid. Sure she was barely in there and didn't even last a week! Maybe they get paid on a sliding scale - like a certain amount up to one week, more for two weeks etc.

Anyone else think Jimmy is hot?? I have kind of a thing for him since he arrived in the jungle, despite not knowing who he was previously (although he needs to sort out that hair!!)

Advertisement