Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callen / Kilkenny car boot sale - many 'non professional' sellers

Options
  • 07-11-2014 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all,

Does the car boot sale in Callen get many 'non professional' sellers i.e. individuals clearing out their own stuff / sell once a year rather than the 'professionals' who are there week-in-week-out?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭jezko

martinf30 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does the car boot sale in Callen get many 'non professional' sellers i.e. individuals clearing out their own stuff / sell once a year rather than the 'professionals' who are there week-in-week-out?

Thanks in advance

Open to all, They want the stall money, Sometimes its full, but am sure they'll find a corner for you.

GL.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 martinf30

jezko wrote: »
    Open to all, They want the stall money, Sometimes its full, but am sure they'll find a corner for you.

GL.

Thanks for the response. Im actually looking to buy from these guys ☺ and wondering if many go along?

I havent been before but have heard good things.

Advertisement