Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CENTRA IRISH GRAND NATIONAL

Options
  • 07-11-2014 5:25pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭

RACE 3 THE 2014 CENTRA IRISH GRAND NATIONAL ROUND 1 HEAT 1 08:09 APPROX. (525 YDS. HURDLES) (RACE GRADE : H0)
    Trap Greyhound * View Complete Race Form

Trap 1 VITO BUZZ
    Trap 2 LEITRIM STYLE
    Trap 3 NATIVE CUSTOM
    Trap 4 SCOLARI EXPRESS
    Trap 5 DIRT BIRD
    Trap 6 STELLARS BLUE

RACE 4 THE 2014 CENTRA IRISH GRAND NATIONAL ROUND 1 HEAT 2 08:21 APPROX. (525 YDS. HURDLES) (RACE GRADE : H0)

Trap 1 AGHABURREN PABLO
    Trap 2 KNOPPOGUE GREEN
    Trap 3 CASTLELYONS COFI
    Trap 4 COMETS JOE
    Trap 5 COOLRONAN CHICHI
    Trap 6 ZULU BATTLESHIP

RACE 6 THE 2014 CENTRA IRISH GRAND NATIONAL ROUND 1 HEAT 3 08:45 APPROX. (525 YDS. HURDLES) (RACE GRADE : H0)

Trap 1 MOVEALONG BOB
    Trap 2 GALLARUS RUMBLE
    Trap 3 RAZLDAZLNEWSTALK
    Trap 4 LOONEY JAKE
    Trap 5 SCOLARI FLARE
    Trap 6 LIVEANDDANGEROUS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

Ivan yeates thinks alot of his dog and was offered 20k after the race for him so he said on the radio on Wednesday.
    He's looks like the one to beat

Ivan yeates thinks alot of his dog and was offered 20k after the race for him so he said on the radio on Wednesday.
    He's looks like the one to beat

I wonder how much was paid for him originally? His brother, Lenson Razldazl is a useful hurdler too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

huge run over hurdles didn't the igb pay for some of this dogs training . may as well sell after the final as there are hardly any hurdle races to run in over here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

I believe the sum of 24k was paid for him but he hasn't turned out as good as they first taught. I seen him run a few times in open class and he just isn't there with the top dog.
    I think igb had some thing to do in buying him too. Any night he runs newstalk have a competition for about 30 people to attend with free bets and dinner.
    Its grand as well i was there one night in shelbourne having some of that fine food and drink.

Nowso wrote: »
    huge run over hurdles didn't the igb pay for some of this dogs training . may as well sell after the final as there are hardly any hurdle races to run in over here

Didn't IGB buy him and are paying for his training? Like Late Late Show? Not best value for their Marketing Budget.
    They advertise special offers for their Stadiums, but these are not available to couples!
    Just listening to Newstalk, I hope they aren't jinxing the dog! Planning who will collect the trophy. Dolores will remember last years final. Didn't go according to plan, with Razldazl Will coming off lame.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

he was never going to be cheap from Dolores . he never looked top class before the name change so they got top dollar and got the igb to agree with there views, no surprises there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

Come on the Dirt Bird. Fav will be hard beaten

Come on the Dirt Bird. Fav will be hard beaten

Odds on fav last year was beat! If you're not in, you can't win!

Advertisement