Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verified by Visa query

Options
  • 07-11-2014 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭

Recently got my verified by visa password wrong 3 times, aprrently? 
    Fairly sure i got it correct, although im not 100% positive. 
    Any easy way of getting it back? i'm in work all the hours your local branch is open so can't go in. 

Thanks for any help. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

RossieMan wrote: »
    Recently got my verified by visa password wrong 3 times, aprrently? 
    Fairly sure i got it correct, although im not 100% positive. 
    Any easy way of getting it back? i'm in work all the hours your local branch is open so can't go in. 

Thanks for any help. 
    Hi RossieMan,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

If your Verified by Visa account has already been locked you will need to call Bank of Ireland card services on 0818 251 251 or +353 56 7757747 from abroad to unlock it.

Once your Verified by Visa account has been unlocked, you will be able to go back online and activate it again during shopping. At this point you can create a new Verified by Visa password.

To avoid this in future simply follow the normal check out process and when the Verified by Visa receipt appears requesting your password select the ‘Forgot your Password’ link that appears on screen.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Thanks for the reply. What are the opening hours and what would it cost to ring from a mobile? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

RossieMan wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. What are the opening hours and what would it cost to ring from a mobile? 
    Hi RossieMan,

Thanks for your post.

These lines are open:

Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm 
    Saturday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
    Sunday & Bank Holidays: 10:00am - 5:00pm

Your mobile phone network provider will advise you of the call costs.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement