Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Just played 3v3 and each time D.Va's mech got destroyed, I fell through the map and died.

This a bug for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

• Registered Users Posts: 28,101 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

The Ana skin is quite nice but Rein is my favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

I really like all of the new skins, ctf is good fun. Not as good as tf2 or quake but still fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

servers on pc are broke as ****, won a defence, then defended the map again only for me to be swapped to attack on the other team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Cheapest place to get this for ps4 lads? Best I found was Argos 59 euro

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Only really care for Reinhardt skin so bought that one; the rest are to much red (i.e. visible) for my taste or like Winston not worth it compared to standard skins. What really annoys me though is we still lack a good Bastion skin while Mei now has like 3 different unique looking once along with RH etc. This also applies to other heroes like Symmetra, etc. who lack proper unique looking skins.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Nody wrote: »
    What really annoys me though is we still lack a good Bastion skin while Mei now has like 3 different unique looking once along with RH etc. This also applies to other heroes like Symmetra, etc. who lack proper unique looking skins.

Probably because nobody fcking plays bastion :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Bwoo chirr chirr chirr chirr chirr chirr chirr
    Hee hoo hoo hoo-wee, hee hee hoo hoo hoo-wee
    Woop doo woo dun woop dun doo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

6 v 6 random FTW :pac:

Had a lovely Eisenhower game with 3 bastions (2 from start to finish; third came at the second gate) and we wrecked the enemy team in less than 4 min with our dual Bastion on tram combo :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Zarya has no good skins :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

True :(

But her Goth skin combined with gold weapon skin makes her gun look great imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Have to say i like a lot of the skins in this update.

Bought Roadhog's straight off the bat but there's still another 5 or 6 i'd love to have.

How's everyone finding the new hook? I've only played an hour or so with it so not quite sure. Feel like there is an increased delay between the time just after you've hooked someone and when you can shoot, but could be my timing was just off.

Missed a few hooks that previously would have landed, and twice a Mei escaped around a corner by break LOS. Seems fair overall.

The CTF mode is fund but can be bogged down with overly defensive teams, had a good few draws. It'll be interesting to see how people adjust over the next few weeks.

Has anyone tried teabagging in the new patch? They seem to have tried to get rid of it by adding a delay between crouches? I'm glad. It's something that seemed to have spilled over from childish CoD and Halo players.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

That's a great insight to the lore the skins a based on. When looking at the Sha Wujing pics, I knew I'd seen the style before.

Sha Wujing 1
    Sha Wujing 2

Diablo 3 Monk

Zarya has winter soldier skin which is ok but is another one like Symmetra, Bastion etc. who lack a really good unique skin.

Nody wrote: »
    Zarya has winter soldier skin which is ok but is another one like Symmetra, Bastion etc. who lack a really good unique skin.

Her Winter skin is almost a Palette swap though

Bastion has the Steampunk ones, Symettras Vampire one is interesting enough.

Zarya just seems to be really lagging behind, I guess her Olympics one is different enough I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Zarya has a good outside-Central-Bank-circa 2001 skin.

I'd like to learn to use her actually but I'm not sure my brain and fingers work fast enough to get really good.

Given the current 3 Tank Meta, I've started using her in pretty much all game modes and rarely looked back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Has anyone tried teabagging in the new patch? They seem to have tried to get rid of it by adding a delay between crouches? I'm glad. It's something that seemed to have spilled over from childish CoD and Halo players.

Yeah this was identified on the PTR a few days ago. Stealth teabagging nerf.

I think Zarya's skins are awful. I don't know what on earth they were thinking with the emo skins, and her winter skin is almost identical to her old skin but with frosted tips.

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

http://imgur.com/a/lsOae

• Registered Users Posts: 28,101 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

http://imgur.com/a/lsOae

Saw that earlier. Boostiooooo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I wish Tracer didn't throw her Pulse Bomb like a sack of spuds.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Just became Deal Of The Week at €37.99. PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Grayditch wrote: »

Perfect!! Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Grayditch wrote: »

Time for a noob harvest in QP so!

Time for a noob harvest in QP so!

Quick Play is based on SR too though, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Zillah wrote: »
    Quick Play is based on SR too though, no?

Is it? I had no idea it was like that in QP? News to me anywho

• Advertisement

Is it? I had no idea it was like that in QP? News to me anywho

Well it says you will match up with "players of your skill level" for QP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement