Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,776 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Grayditch wrote: »
    I got my first Legendary in the voting last night. It very rarely happens on PS4. I think I've only seen it happen about 3/4 times.

Only seen it happen in Training Vs AI, but that's because most of the bots will vote for someone on the winning team, bar one Zarya-bot who always votes for herself and has no shame in admitting it.

Some of the voting afterwards is just plain weird. Have seen a S76 with 56% kill participation getting fewer votes than a Torb for throwing out about 6 armour packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Need to put this season behind me. The PS4 boards crew needs to make sure we team up for placement matches next season deffo.

This for sure. You guys make me never want to solo queue again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Have finally pushed into gold after a good run of games yesterday. Was stuck between 1700-1850 for all season.

Now I'm thinking I should embrace the streak and go for 2500, but I really don't want to risk dipping below 2000 again (even though I know it doesn't actually impact my season reward if I do).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I think it goes by the highest rank you got rather than what you finish on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

fixxxer wrote: »

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Need to put this season behind me. The PS4 boards crew needs to make sure we team up for placement matches next season deffo.
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Is this a good thing or a bad thing? :D

hqdefault.jpg

I'm up for some PS4 grouping, but I'm pretty erratic and completely undisciplined most of the time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I'm up for some PS4 grouping, but I'm pretty erratic and completely undisciplined most of the time.

Well youll fit right in with us so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Thats what we call a week night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Placement matches don't mean anything. This season a team did all 10 together and were ranked from gold to diamond

• Advertisement

Placement matches don't mean anything. This season a team did all 10 together and were ranked from gold to diamond

Your previous seasons rank is taken into account too though. Running as a team, your more likely to get a good team balance, considered picks, better communication, just plain have more fun. As apposed to solo queuing and being lumped with permahanzo and losepointAquitter.

The placements are basically 10 matches where you don't see your rank

Individual performance matters also afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Individual performance matters also afaik.

This- They are not done for the good of your health.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

This- They are not done for the good of your health.

Actually, they accurately test your heart rate, pulse, temp and temperament :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Have finally pushed into gold after a good run of games yesterday. Was stuck between 1700-1850 for all season.

Now I'm thinking I should embrace the streak and go for 2500, but I really don't want to risk dipping below 2000 again (even though I know it doesn't actually impact my season reward if I do).

I started season 3 in silver..got to gold.. ended up going down to 1700 and sitting at 2100 now. I learned loads, realised there is actually no difference between gold and silver, even plat players I've played against aren't much better! Go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Sight808 wrote: »
    I started season 3 in silver..got to gold.. ended up going down to 1700 and sitting at 2100 now. I learned loads, realised there is actually no difference between gold and silver, even plat players I've played against aren't much better! Go for it!

Try bronze for a bit, see how perky you are after that.

LLLDDW. Tonight has hit the score pretty bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

I scraped back into Diamond and refuse to play any more before the season's end on Tuesday.

Next season i'll try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I scraped back into Diamond and refuse to play any more before the season's end on Tuesday.

Next season i'll try again.

Will you not decay if you don't play?

• Advertisement

Got to Gold...... That was too easy :pac:

I think I lost SIX in a row after that. I'm not really that bothered but it did make me start to believe the Blizzard Streak Of Death is a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I have been delving into the madness that is No Limits recently. Its stupid fun but the accidental 6 Reinhardt vs 6 Reinhardt on Eichenwalde was particularly epic. The highlight was when both teams charged at each other o the long stretch that leads up to the castle. Stunned Germans EVERYWHERE.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Will you not decay if you don't play?

Decay only starts after a week of inactivity :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    Instead, hacking a bubble gives Zarya charge...

Came across some clarity on this - using standard hack on a bubble just doesn't work, but activating EMP destroys bubbles and gives Zarya charge.

Evil genius :D

Ummmm is she almost crying at the end of that video cause of that?

Get a grip girl

"Somebody ban him"

Ummmm is she almost crying at the end of that video cause of that?

Get a grip girl

"Somebody ban him"

If anyone is to be banned its her for been so dam stupid and not realising he was trolling her :pac:

• Advertisement

I'd ban her for the amount of screen real estate she takes up, and the Brazzers style banner.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement