Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I climbed from 2200ish to 2708. Happy enough with that and will push for 3000 next season.

Played 217 games, won 118, drew 14 and lost 85. A win percentage of just under 53%.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Looks like Lucio

Be funny if Terry Crews was still chosen as voice artist for her

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Actually she won't be in the game (Blizzard will never put an 11 year old to be killed) but if you read the fluff interview she's a robotics inventor who loves to create drones etc. that help people. Most likely we'll have a omnic invented by her who's summoning / supporting other players (I'm thinking another possible Reinhardt shield pusher perhaps or a drone summoner or similar).

On a separate note as I was playing mystery heroes I got Sombra and had a hacked big hp on a map. I managed to tag their Winston to charge after me so I was standing on the hacked pack shooting Winston as he tried to jump around killing me unsuccessfully :P After 20s he ran away realizing he could not kill me; not laughed so much in ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Nody wrote: »
    Actually she won't be in the game (Blizzard will never put an 11 year old to be killed)

Pffft. Best part of Heavy Rain...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

6Iy5r3tl.png
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/eu/kikimaru024-2681

Really disappointed by my games tonight, I was 1-2 victories from getting Gold but ended up worse than even my Season 2 rank with a 3-loss streak :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,577 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I had an awful season. Did well in my placement matches but only started around 1650. Climbed to ~2000 before having an awful streak. Decided to uninstall to give myself a break for a few weeks. Reinstalled and just did badly, going as low as 1420 but mainly hovering around the 1500s. Logged in for a few games last night and ended up winning 5 in a row to bring me to around 1650 again. Swings and roundabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,925 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

https://twitter.com/TScorpio/status/834195272301498369

That was our last second push victory last night - I did a little celebration dance when that victory screen rolled. Was quite funny - could hear generic and a couple of others lamenting our defeat "Aaaaahhhhhhh sh1te, unlucky lads.... oh, we won..what?". Left in JCDs MeCree trophy (or tropht....) kill on the vid cause I thought it would be rude to cut it!

As a soldier main, I was panicking at you not putting down the biotic field on the payload when you were almost dead!

• Advertisement

As a soldier main, I was panicking at you not putting down the biotic field on the payload when you were almost dead!
    as generic would tell you.... my biotic field usage is poor....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,776 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I can often go the other way. Being attacked by a turret and wondering why my biotic field is on cooldown, then remembering it was because I used it to restore about 10hp a few seconds ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

That was our last second push victory last night - I did a little celebration dance when that victory screen rolled. Was quite funny - could hear generic and a couple of others lamenting our defeat "Aaaaahhhhhhh sh1te, unlucky lads.... oh, we won..what?". Left in JCDs MeCree trophy (or tropht....) kill on the vid cause I thought it would be rude to cut it!

It kind of bothered me you fired so much at the Rein shield in you Ult :pac:

I would have pushed down to the Payload because you can see the red name sticking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

I had an awful season. Did well in my placement matches but only started around 1650. Climbed to ~2000 before having an awful streak. Decided to uninstall to give myself a break for a few weeks. Reinstalled and just did badly, going as low as 1420 but mainly hovering around the 1500s. Logged in for a few games last night and ended up winning 5 in a row to bring me to around 1650 again. Swings and roundabouts.

This was my season, I ping ponged between 1600 -1400. HOrrible horrible season. I blame it on ****ty placement matches and the mother of all losing streaks mid season.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    It kind of bothered me you fired so much at the Rein shield in you Ult :pac:

Yeah, watching it back I can see that.... at the time I thought I could get some hits on him as he turned but wasted too much on it. The Rein had some weird stuff through the match. I had killed him earlier cause he tried to pin generic but he basically went the length of that section doing it so I was able to kill him before he got Generic to a wall. It was so damned funny.

Zavvi have pre-orders up for the new Pops.

reinheirt is €24 and D.va is €30. McCree, Symmetra, Lucio and Mei are €13.

https://www.zavvi.com/funko/new-in.list?utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=overwatch_funko&utm_medium=social

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

could hear generic and a couple of others lamenting our defeat "Aaaaahhhhhhh sh1te, unlucky lads.... oh, we won..what?"!

That was JCD, not me, I had full faith we were at least contesting. Think I was dead I think while you were making that play

Awful. Usage implies you actually use it :pac:
    I had killed him earlier cause he tried to pin generic but he basically went the length of that section doing it so I was able to kill him before he got Generic to a wall. It was so damned funny.

That was gas. He basically ran charge as far as it can go before ending and then he's just there at the end of the 50m charge standing looking at me like a lemon :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

It can be easy to forget you have healing when your murdering things :pac:

In the payload ones I always forget to put it down, or put it down in a poor place (placing it in a position for personal health gain rather than team placed). I'm better with it on the modes where you are capturing or defending a static point.

I remind myself that I get ult charge for using biotic field so makes me more active with it

• Advertisement

Please Enable "See Allied Health Bars" for Soldier 76 kplsthnxbye

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Sorry about the no mic again but I was listening at least and made the switch to healer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,776 ✭✭✭✭Penn

16299481_1354539187900705_7562668229906632044_n.jpg?oh=ecd3622a96ccef5cfd9925c9f4499229&oe=5942B84F

Finally giving Roadhogg a go. My God that hook/headshot combo is ridiculously easy to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

His secondary fire is excellent for tearing down Reinhardt shields. Love the Hogg, favourite hero in the game.

I'm trying to get comfortable with every hero on the game and he's one of the last. Man, he's fun but that hook is insane.

496.jpg

Ah, are ya gonna be ok?

Tough, availability won't be over here.

Thats how store exclusives work

Best bet is Ebay I guess

They'll be available to international distributors. Gamestop would get some in if there was any demand.

• Advertisement

This is how Mei's Highlight Intro was made

https://vimeo.com/204601876

via - https://redd.it/5vfvy9

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement