Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Generic JCD will need to go out and buy a new headset/pad/console due to the rage :pac:

FTFY

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

FTFY

I reckon we should get you and JCD drunk and in a party of 6, the other 4 all pick hanzo and see which one of yis crack first :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

"Oh no, looks like my game crashed, oh no, I can't get back in, what a pity, oh no"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Words really can't describe my hatred for Hanzo. Game would be a thousand times better without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

FTFY
    You've Been way more salty than me lately.
    jonnycivic wrote:
    I reckon we should get you and JCD drunk and in a party of 6, the other 4 all pick hanzo and see which one of yis crack first

Not me I've embraced a zen like attitude to gaming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

On a more interesting note, trying to cap point b on hanamura last night, only zen defending after a brilliant totz like D.va ult takes out the other 5

Enemy zen uses transcendence, I'm like **** it as we were in overtime they all get on point,our zarya ult them zen still in transcendence and just for the sake of it I lob my Anna biotic grenade into the lot of them and boom they stop getting healed by zen... I did not know that was a thing. I was suitably impressed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

You'd be surprised how many people aren't wise to that biotic grenade.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/836320029222150144

Others have done some sleuthing and think it might this thing from the posters around Numbani...

https://twitter.com/mountain_Duwe/status/836320590839566336

Hope not. Looks a bit....generic to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

J. Marston wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/836320029222150144

Others have done some sleuthing and think it might this thing from the posters around Numbani...

https://twitter.com/mountain_Duwe/status/836320590839566336

Hope not. Looks a bit....generic to me.

i think it'll be an octo legged mech

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Hah, that Lucio-oh's troll.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Speaking of trolling with Lucio, I maybe not the best medic at times, but I like enraging the other team.

And best of luck in Season 4, fellas.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

^^ That was great! least you're using your speed! The amount of lucios that just use heal and only heal

• Registered Users Posts: 17,577 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Videos like that make me realise I'm actually a terrible Lucio

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I need to try use lucio more but not in Comp...... speaking of comp.......... who's on tonight from about 8pm for Comp placement on PS4?

Season 4 starts at midnight no?

madcabbage wrote: »
    Season 4 starts at midnight no?

Yup, I had my calcs wront with times etc haha

Oh doss play tonight and comp tomorrow it is so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Sight808 wrote: »
    ^^ That was great! least you're using your speed! The amount of lucios that just use heal and only heal
    Or give you an amped up speed boost when your entire team is on the hill setting up a defence.

Brilliant:

Videos like that make me realise I'm actually a terrible Lucio

That was not indicative of me all the time, unfortunately! I do play him a lot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

So placements for ps4 crowd tomorrow night? Bought Titanfall 2 on the cheap so want to have a lash at that tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

New bastion looks a tad ridiculous! Will defo be giving him a go on live!

So placements for ps4 crowd tomorrow night? Bought Titanfall 2 on the cheap so want to have a lash at that tonight.

TF2 is class. That and Overwatch are all I play nowadays.

Anyone got the update yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

madcabbage wrote: »
    Anyone got the update yet?

Just got update notification there now

I'm the backdoor man. Well... over the back wall man, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Grayditch wrote: »
    I'm the backdoor man. Well... over the back wall man, I guess.

If you go in to your left where the health pack is before you jumped the wall and use your mine to jump up to the next level you'll come in behind the enemy there as well. It's a little safer as you have cover from above if the enemy has a Pharah.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    If you go in to your left where the health pack is before you jumped the wall and use your mine to jump up to the next level you'll come in behind the enemy there as well. It's a little safer as you have cover from above if the enemy has a Pharah.

Yeah, actually I forgot about that, I've gone in there for Reaper's Ult a few times and just forgot all about it. And if I wait, I can get my mine back.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Grayditch wrote: »
    Yeah, actually I forgot about that, I've gone in there for Reaper's Ult a few times and just forgot all about it. And if I wait, I can get my mine back.

It's a good spot to catch them unaware because very few people expect a junkrat to appear there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

emmetkenny wrote:

Lacks the appropriate Junkrat showmanship though.

• Advertisement

Haha. Yeah, it was 5 mins of them defending that section almost, so I went full reckless. That's what I get for solo queuing with no mic, but sometimes I just wanna play a quick quiet match.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement