Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,108 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

fixxxer wrote: »
    Didn't they change the door on the castle too?

It's the first arch not the door into the castle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Unless you've a Pharah, Genji or DVa attacking over the roof to get to point A, getting through that arch is an absolute nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

It is a pain. I usually 'splode myself into the doorway on the top left with Junkrat and hope to get a couple of them around the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

The best Rein and Zarya combo tends to win the arch battle in my experience, it does be great craic! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Pharah can hover all the way around the right side too. Useful for taking out someone and getting all the enemies to turn around.

• Advertisement

So the new Lucio can boop Sentry Bastion but a raging Gorilla can't budge him.

Makes perfect sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

fixxxer wrote: »
    I wonder would Overwatch run on a surface 3 tablet with and i7?

Low settings, 50% or 75% renderscale

Probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

http://imgur.com/a/KXmv6

Mercy cosplayer that was denied entry to Gamercon yesterday.

Seen it on Reddit. Currently top post on r/overwatch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Lucio looks so irritating now

https://youtu.be/OvU0nSG8TQ4

Increased healing and speed? So even Winston can't counter him anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

J. Marston wrote:
    Increased healing and speed? So even Winston can't counter him anymore.

Range shortened to 10 metres though. Can't wait to have a whole team chasing him around the payload benny hill style unable to kill him.

They may want to leave him be on console, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I think the 30% speed boost stacks, so if he wall jumps a few times in quick succession his speed goes way way higher than intended.

That's only an observation, but i think with that fixed he might be a little more manageable.

Doubt he'll go live at this point, especially on console.

Grayditch wrote: »
    They may want to leave him be on console, to be honest.

Maybe increase the range on the heals up a but from where it currently is on PTR and reduce the rate.

Increased speed at 30% is a bit high so maybe knock that down to 15/20%

I've no one who gets the second golden gun. Symmetra and Lucio are my other most used after Junkrat but their guns look so awful.

Grayditch wrote: »
    I've no one who gets the second golden gun. Symmetra and Lucio are my other most used after Junkrat but their guns look so awful.

Don't spend credits for the sake of spending them anyway. There's probably a fair chance that at some stage they'll introduce skins that can only be purchased using them

Yeah, I'm saving the comp points. I was thinking about Tracer's golden guns but with the Rose skin, there is some texture bug that makes the golden version look like something from the PS2.

They'll probably bring out some new rewards for the one year anniversary.

New season high tonight. Up from 2601 to 2702, played four won four.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I've lost a few 1 v 1's Sombra v Lucio on PTR lately. The new Lucio is a little obnoxious. He is so small and fast and heals so quickly that it's very hard to kill him, and even if you start winning he can escape so freakin' easily.

Not liking it too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

J. Marston wrote: »
    Encountered two of the biggest tools on mic I've ever had the misfortune to listen to just there. Both Irish guys, smurfing and throwing games deliberately.

A pair of cúnts.

Man, since you posted you got into masters it's been nothing but awful games since then. Mercy to Masters is pretty impressive though, you must be getting some serious rez's!

• Advertisement

Sight808 wrote: »
    Man, since you posted you got into masters it's been nothing but awful games since then. Mercy to Masters is pretty impressive though, you must be getting some serious rez's!

Masters was short-lived. Hovering around 3250-3350 now.

Not maining Mercy either anymore. I probably should since I managed to get to Masters with her in the first place but it gets boring/frustrating.

Trying Pharah a bit now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Hurry up with the changes on Console tomorrow please. I want to try the new hero :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Hurry up with the changes on Console tomorrow please. I want to try the new hero :/

Hmmm i might get on later if your on for a few games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Hmmm i might get on later if your on for a few games :D

Monday night is usually an early one for me, charge the batteries for the week ahead and recover from the weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

3127. Sinking like a stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I sure hope they fix the contesting sound, very annoying when it happens (which is rare to be fair).

That is pretty of putting when it happens.

I've been on some teams with mind boggling picks tonight. Defending on Dorado with a Widowmaker and Hanzo. Needless to say we were Steamrolled!

Symmetra on Lijong Tower where they had a Winston. Don't need to tell you how that went :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Monday night is usually an early one for me, charge the batteries for the week ahead and recover from the weekend :)

I completely forgot about TWD etc so didnt get on but I will be on later :D

• Advertisement

Orisa will be disabled in comp for the first week. Makes sense really

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement