Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

So many Orisas!! Jesus the graviton ability is a nightmare when there's six of them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I <3 this update (QP).

F3UNbaQ.jpg
    Yes I voted for myself

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

The victory music isn't there on console anymore. Just an eerie silence.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

no new skins? poor show :mad:

Pffft. Orisa is ****. I don't even there is much to her to be discovered unlike Ana or Sombra. She's under powered at the moment. Her gun is only good against tanks at best. Projectiles are insanely slow. Trying hitting a Lucio. Or anyone else for that matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I thought we'd be getting the new Lucio and Eichenwalde flank in this patch. Have they gone live on PC or still PTR?

Still on PTR, probably get them next week in a small patch

Orisa seems really good...

until someone shoots her :)

Grayditch wrote: »
    The victory music isn't there on console anymore. Just an eerie silence.

Sounds awful the way it is now. I know it's the same tune over and over but better than silence!

I like rein's shield transparency has been increased

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Junkrat not being damaged by his own bombs... Marvelous! <3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Orisa seems like she'll be a useful addition to most comps, but for me, is nowhere near as fun to play as Ana or Sombra.

Anyone else having a hard time getting her graviton to proc correctly? It's early days, but I've found it much harder to get right than I had expected. Spent a whole round on Ilios village trying and failing to boop people off the edge behind the point.

Game was kinda ****ed for me last night. Started off with a half second lag on everything, then random network errors booting half the group out of the game. Those that got booted had long waits before even being able to log back in.

I think I could warm to Orisa over time. She's pretty good as long as you can keep a couple of other heros around you. She's surprisingly soft for such a big character. I was able to kill her for fun as Junkrat.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

I really liked Orissa and cant wait to get more time with her. A team that builds around Orissa and Rhein will be a team to be reckoned with

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I think Orissa is the only design out of the 24 heroes that I hate. Every other character looks pretty awesome but she looks like a stupid robot horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

With the speed of the download, I decided to postpone trying Orisa until I can dedicate more time to trying her out.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 PooArse

Her gravitation orb is so hit and miss!?!?! Do you have to double tap to activate it? Every time I use it it either goes out of range or just explodes when it hits a wall or object???? Not really impressed with her as a whole either tbh.

J. Marston wrote: »
    I think Orissa is the only design out of the 24 heroes that I hate. Every other character looks pretty awesome but she looks like a stupid robot horse.

Thats the beauty of design it can be so subjective. I love the madness of it and love that it looks like something an 11 year old would consider "upgraded".

With the speed of the download, I decided to postpone trying Orisa until I can dedicate more time to trying her out.

Wait a few days until people stop instalocking her. You can obvs dive into no limits but this is never indicative of how a team can build around her.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Wait a few days until people stop instalocking her. You can obvs dive into no limits but this is never indicative of how a team can build around her.

I'd be inclined to see if we can get a group of 6 from the chat going so if we did play QP or Arcade, we could try and be somewhat sensible about using her (or 2 of her) so it's not as painful :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

PooArse wrote: »
    Her gravitation orb is so hit and miss!?!?! Do you have to double tap to activate it? Every time I use it it either goes out of range or just explodes when it hits a wall or object???? Not really impressed with her as a whole either tbh.

Once you fire it, you have to press a button (can't remember which one) to make it stop and activate. It's not like Zarya's where it activates on impact, you have to activate it yourself.

PooArse wrote: »

Press once to fire and again to activate it. If it hits a wall it will activate on its own.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 PooArse

Benzino wrote: »
    Once you fire it, you have to press a button (can't remember which one) to make it stop and activate. It's not like Zarya's where it activates on impact, you have to activate it yourself.

Ahh that's the problem!! Cheers

So many 5 Orissa + one hanzo vs 6 Orisa games -_-

I'd be inclined to see if we can get a group of 6 from the chat going so if we did play QP or Arcade, we could try and be somewhat sensible about using her (or 2 of her) so it's not as painful :)

Yeh sounds good. Be warned though we all logged off last night cuz Bastion was tearing us a new one as per usual. So yeh that's not changed

Being playing Mercy in Arcade with all the Orisa's! Wall to wall with the b*stards! Besides I want my weekly loot crates!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,108 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

She's built by a child. Of course it looks stupid :pac:

emmetkenny wrote: »
    She's built by a child. Of course it looks stupid :pac:

I like her OR15 skin and the dinosaur style one a lot more than the original skin to be honest. She's going to be a tricky one to do custom skins for in future!

grid-cell-17338-1372412277-5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Centaur. She looks like a stupid robot centaur.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement