Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

New event leaked:

https://youtu.be/C2Qpv9vZa44

Genji skin looks cool 😎

Edit: trailer in French

https://youtu.be/9LV0nuTBXAg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I do love some pve, hope its as good as it looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Class. That Genji skin...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Gonna be a lot of new Genji mains.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Gonna be a lot of new Genji mains.

Delicious food for my Roadhog omnomnomnomnom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Looks cool. Can't wait to go Molten Core against a horde of omnics.

Twice in the past 3 comp games I've successfully landed a sleep dart on an ulting/nanoboosted Genji/Reinhardt only for someone on my team to wake them up immediately with a little f*cking pea shooter. This makes me Ana-gery!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

The DVa Intro is fricking awesome!! :pac:

The pve event is class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Can't even connect at the moment, serious issues logging in.

Mercy's new voiceline is a godsend for the salty, passive aggressive healers out there!

(I equipped it immediately)

J. Marston wrote:
    Mercy's new voiceline is a godsend for the salty, passive aggressive healers out there!

That's all of us at this stage :D

Why are PSN downloads so ****ing sloooooooooooooow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

1v1 lose 5-2 vs guy with SR of 3500

Next match get him again. Pay attention and beat him 5-1. He complains that me going around the side is a "bull**** gay tactic" and why can't I just go in for the fight.

Wise man say. It's not always about the pointy clicky but about the thinky thinky young one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

1v1 lose 5-2 vs guy with SR of 3500

Next match get him again. Pay attention and beat him 5-1. He complains that me going around the side is a "bull**** gay tactic" and why can't I just go in for the fight.

Wise man say. It's not always about the pointy clicky but about the thinky thinky young one.

What a jerk, complaining cos you kicked his ass and he hadn't the brains to counter. Really put me off 1v1 duels in Dark Souls back in the day, everything that's a little unorthodox is met with "you're a **** ****** lol gitgud"

Anything that's not abusing mechanics is fair game.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

PvE game is great fun. Instantly got the dva intro highlight. Best thing they've done with her!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,108 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

PvE is great fun. We completed it on hard on our third go. Will give the harder difficulty a go over the next few days.

Lucio 2.0 is great fun. His boop is what I imagined they​ should have been from the start. I got a lovely double boop off on Lijang Tower earlier and they went flying.

Only problem we encountered were a few connection errors. Lost both games because of them. In the first game I was kicked and had to reboot Overwatch. Second game a randomer on our team left/got kicked and didn't rejoin.

Good update so far and some great skins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Lucio 2.0 is great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

3k for the skins? feck off blizz :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

That's what Rein and Zenyattas were for the last one.

Benzino wrote:
    Lucio 2.0 is great

The visible aura is actually such a good QoL change. Now I just need to learn how to wallride.

A Neurotic wrote:
    The visible aura is actually such a good QoL change. Now I just need to learn how to wallride.

Try turning on reverse wall ride in controls. Makes it easier I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

I'm liking the practicality of the aura for now but i really hope they remove it after a few weeks, or at least make it a bit more subtle.
    Find it slightly distracting.

Good update overall though, enjoyed the PvE.

I'm liking the practicality of the aura for now but i really hope they remove it after a few weeks, or at least make it a bit more subtle.
    Find it slightly distracting.

Good update overall though, enjoyed the PvE.

It is been removed. It's only there to give people a chance to get used to the reduced distances.

The speed of Lucio's projectiles feel so much better.

emmetkenny wrote:
    It is been removed. It's only there to give people a chance to get used to the reduced distances.

Really? That's a shame. Be nice if they just made it optional. I find it useful, but also really satisfying that you can see exactly who's within the aura.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Really? That's a shame. Be nice if they just made it optional. I find it useful, but also really satisfying that you can see exactly who's within the aura.

I'm finding it a little distracting, especially the green aura.

I did miss a few guys with Ult yesterday because they were a little further out so you can definitely feel a difference there.

nix wrote: »
    3k for the skins? feck off blizz :rolleyes:

It's a lot but before you couldn't buy them at all so it's okay in my book. I've got 3k but I'm split on becoming a Genji main with his new skin or just getting another Mercy skin!

J. Marston wrote: »
    It's a lot but before you couldn't buy them at all so it's okay in my book. I've got 3k but I'm split on becoming a Genji main with his new skin or just getting another Mercy skin!

Problem I have is I like Mercy's Halloween witch skin I never want to switch off it. But I still want the other skins :-/

• Advertisement

I see a post on the Blizzard Forum that they've made changes to the "streak" system.

It now takes longer for a streak to kick in and the multiplier is also reduced.

Personally I've dropped almost 300 SR this season with a 53% win rate. I haven't experienced a win streak above 3 and i haven't lost more than 4 games in a row (that only happened once).

What are people's thoughts on dropping SR over all even if you have a Win % of 50%+ ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement