Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

Interesting?

(ladies and gentlemen)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Getting sweet F.A from these cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

papu wrote: »
    Getting sweet F.A from these cases.

Same. I haven't been playing much so I just bought the Mercy Overwatch skin with what I had saved so I have that one at least. Literally nothing to do with the new expansion other than sprays so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Zillah wrote: »
    Same. I haven't been playing much so I just bought the Mercy Overwatch skin with what I had saved so I have that one at least. Literally nothing to do with the new expansion other than sprays so far.

Using Overwatch item tracker 30K to get everything :/

https://js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/UPRISING_2017

• Registered Users Posts: 23,181 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Don't know if it's because of school holidays or what but this week has been a pain in the hole. Twats on mic everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I got the D.Va Selfie highlight, and nothing else.

Which is fine, as I don't like playing as any of the heroes who got skins (except Reinhardt but his Bundeswehr skin is better).

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I got the D.Va Selfie highlight, and nothing else.

Oh yeah, that's pretty sweet, too. How much is it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Decided to buy the new mercy skin,very next game I healed over the 20,000 mark and got 2x 4x player resurrections but still lost the game and no POTG lol.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Got the legendary Torbjörn skin as human (which I personally hate; much prefer my pirate skin and found it very boring legendary skin); the blue Reinhart skin (prefer my Halloween Ghost skin or the Chinese year one over it) and random sprays etc. Will buy the D.Va selfie intro if I don't get it but was never excited about any of the skins in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Sight808

J. Marston wrote: »
    Don't know if it's because of school holidays or what but this week has been a pain in the hole. Twats on mic everywhere.

my week of hell is ongoing. Playing Zarya on Nepal, 45 elims, 15k damage, gold objective time potg, died 5 times...what more can i do like! Trying to bubble the rein/winston and combo with team. It's just nonstop!

"hey phara wanna combo"
    "nah bruh, wanna ult inside a small room with a dva soldier zen and rein in it"
    "ah ok, cool fam"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Do you we know when the event end? Want to to wait and see what I get in boxes before spending credits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Benzino wrote: »
    Do you we know when the event end? Want to to wait and see what I get in boxes before spending credits.

Think it's either the 1st or 2nd of May

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

madcabbage wrote: »
    Think it's either the 1st or 2nd of May

Ah not so bad, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,181 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Can't remember the last time I got a POTG! Was all set to show off D.Va's new selfie intro earlier when I got a triple kill with her ult (even remembered to lay a spray down!) but Mei got it with a Blizzard double kill. How?!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Can't remember the last time I got a POTG! Was all set to show off D.Va's new selfie intro earlier when I got a triple kill with her ult (even remembered to lay a spray down!) but Mei got it with a Blizzard double kill. How?!

Because Blizzard hates you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Played a couple games last night, first time in quite a while, my 5th and 6th placement matches for the season. I was surprised that in both games I had at least 3 teammates on voice comms, didn't have the mic set up myself but it makes such a difference to have a team that's actually communicating well.

Played a couple games last night, first time in quite a while, my 5th and 6th placement matches for the season. I was surprised that in both games I had at least 3 teammates on voice comms, didn't have the mic set up myself but it makes such a difference to have a team that's actually communicating well.

You should probably get a mic then. Communication is often literally the difference between a winning and losing team!

You should probably get a mic then. Communication is often literally the difference between a winning and losing team!

Yeah I've got one but I wasn't up for much of a chat at 3am :p

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,288 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Had played a good bit on xbox but after getting it for the PC now too. Absolutely hating the grind through QP before I can play ranked. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Having a good few days now, lots of streaks, 6 Wins, 3 Losses, 4 Wins, 2 Losses and currently on 3 Wins. Happy enough overall, up 40 odd SR overall.

Few disappointing wins where I only picked up 15-17SR when I thought I had played well. Decent losses of only 19-21 too though, so not all bad.

Playing a lot of D.Va and Rein, and upping my elimination count with Mercy too, got 7 in a game there, even 1v1'd a crap Roadhog. Free Ult though.

• Advertisement

Finished my placements, all of them played solo, rank 2350 now.

Really frustrating when you've got a teammate who's adamant they're playing one hero and no one else, had a Genji claim I "never healed him once" throughout every round. I was playing Lucio, he was healing plenty.

The game pays attention to the timing and placing of your actions. Equal actions, one in the middle of the game at a random time, the other in overtime on the point, the second will get POTG every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,788 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The game pays attention to the timing and placing of your actions. Equal actions, one in the middle of the game at a random time, the other in overtime on the point, the second will get POTG every time.

Yeah it's about how much it increases your On-Fire meter or whatever it's called. Plus some of the ones you might have killed with Self destruct may have had less health already than the ones Mei took out with her Blizzard. Or Mei herself may have had less health herself which I think adds to it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

playedthe vs ai thing with an amazing sombra, hacked everything, on legendary, if our mercy didn get destroyed by an orissa bot it would of been over

playedthe vs ai thing with an amazing sombra, hacked everything, on legendary, if our mercy didn get destroyed by an orissa bot it would of been over

At first I thought you meant the Game-Vs-AI training game and was wondering how on earth you managed to lose.

You meant the Kingsrow event presumably!

At first I thought you meant the Game-Vs-AI training game and was wondering how on earth you managed to lose.

You meant the Kingsrow event presumably!

Yeah, sorry was typing in game, the guy was a god, honesly knew the map like the back of his hand, never even got downed, was impressive

Do you get anything for completing uprising on higher difficulties or is it just for the challenge?

Is AFKing on 3v3s a way of getting loot boxes eventually if your teamates carry you? Seem to be getting lots of players joining and just being afk. Had three so far this morning.

Do you get anything for completing uprising on higher difficulties or is it just for the challenge?

Achievement and sprays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Is AFKing on 3v3s a way of getting loot boxes eventually if your teamates carry you? Seem to be getting lots of players joining and just being afk. Had three so far this morning.

I don't play a lot of 3v3 but that sounds odd...surely the team with 2 players is going to lose about 90% of the time, which isn't a great way to get loot boxes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement