Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Tracer's new skin is awesome, mainly because she's not wearing those awful crocs.

Everyone got a dance emote and I want so many!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,108 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Was 6v6 Mayhem always there? It's actually crazy good fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

They need to stop tracer skins, she has 17, next is rein with 15...like sporead the love.

got soldiers new skin meh

Capture the flag is the biggest pain in the ass. Draw, draw, draw, draw. Just doing it to get a lootbox.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Pharah has the best dance emote by a long shot imo.

New 3v3 and 1v1 maps and rules now too, which is cool. Especially the 3v3 rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Wait are the new maps just for 3v3 and 1v1?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

fixxxer wrote: »
    Wait are the new maps just for 3v3 and 1v1?

Yeah, they're "arena" maps. I've had one go of each so far, they seem cool.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Capture the flag is the biggest pain in the ass. Draw, draw, draw, draw. Just doing it to get a lootbox.

Weird, there's no lootbox reward for Capture the Flag for me. Just the new 3v3 and 1v1 modes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

There were a lot of dance parties on the point today. :D I really like Sombras.

• Advertisement

Having so much fun with Sombra in Necropolis, she's like a god teleporting all over the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Having so much fun with Sombra in Necropolis, she's like a god teleporting all over the map.
    Yes I'm still getting the hang of her, I use her like I would Tracer harry the sides and the back, focusing the other teams healers and tanks.
    They either ignore you and you cause havoc or focus you and get taken out by the rest of your team.
    Teleport back to a hacked healthpack as soon as I start taking damage.

A poor Roadhog hooked me but had to reload, I jumped backwards before he could punch me in the face and was gone.

Adorable feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,108 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

One of the guys last night who mains Mei was raving about her new bee keeper skin. It's the only skin he wants this time around.

I got it in the free loot box on my alternate Account and he was so salty :pac:

The new 3v3 mode is great fun.

Yeah, have to agree on the 3v3 as it is now being a lot of fun. Is it just me or is Castillo really small? Like, we ran out the door and straight up the stairs, and straight into the other team. Frightened the ****e out of each other.

So new skins are added to default loot boxes? What if you have hoard of them saved up, like I do? Could the new skins be in them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Not default. So boxes. The anniversary crates are different than normal crates

So new skins are added to default loot boxes? What if you have hoard of them saved up, like I do? Could the new skins be in them?

Drops are decided when you win the lootbox, not when you open it, there's no point in hording them.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,287 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hmm, only skin I want is that Genji Power Rangers one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hmm, only skin I want is that Genji Power Rangers one.

Soldier and Zarya looks beast also, i got the new Pharah one in the free loot box which was both cool and disappointing. Her new skin is pretty boring :(

The cost of the skins are also crappy, would take hours of grinding to get even one of the ones ya want :(

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    Yeah, have to agree on the 3v3 as it is now being a lot of fun. Is it just me or is Castillo really small? Like, we ran out the door and straight up the stairs, and straight into the other team. Frightened the ****e out of each other.

I had a 1v1 there and didn't like it, too small. Don't think 3v3 would be any better tbh.

Black Forest is the only other new map I've tried, its fairly cool

I am absolutely awful in one-on-one duels. Must have lost about 15 in a row last night trying to get the loot box.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,287 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

J. Marston wrote: »
    I am absolutely awful in one-on-one duels. Must have lost about 15 in a row last night trying to get the loot box.

I've barely managed to complete one of those, just end up getting frustrated and quitting out. Think I'll just ask people in chat if they'll let me win for the loot box....

3v3 is a bit of fun though, the mechanic of being only able to pick a certain hero once means you have to think about who you're picking.

I had a 1v1 there and didn't like it, too small. Don't think 3v3 would be any better tbh.

Black Forest is the only other new map I've tried, its fairly cool

The matches I've had there have been short, that's for sure. I only noticed after a load of games in Black Forrest that you can smash the door at the bottom of the wall and get through to the other side that way too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Can you match make into 1v1 with a friend to get the Loot Box? Thought i tried that before and couldn't cause it was like "Team too big" etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Got new D.VA skin ,not so impressed.
    Shall stick to the police one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Can you match make into 1v1 with a friend to get the Loot Box? Thought i tried that before and couldn't cause it was like "Team too big" etc

No, single queue only.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

No excuse for losing but feck this stuff

Happened a few of us tonight. None of us had apparent connection issues either

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

It feels like every update they add little more time it takes to stop the overtime clock. That one's particularly bad, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Grayditch wrote: »
    It feels like every update they add little more time it takes to stop the overtime clock. That one's particularly bad, though.

That probably wasn't even the worst of the night tbh. In another case we had a Rhien on point with a Bastion setting up behind him and it didn't stop the OT clock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement