Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overwatch - Blizzard's latest game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Playing a friends acc(bronze) & playing Hanzo when pushing a payload. Could be top DMG & Elims but still getting flammed

Have him nearly in Silver, just gotta ignore the others sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 28,106 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

KingJamsie wrote: »
    Playing a friends acc(bronze) & playing Hanzo when pushing a payload. Could be top DMG & Elims but still getting flammed

Have him nearly in Silver, just gotta ignore the others sometimes

F**k Hanzo... Bull**** arrow :pac:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

No hanzo

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,286 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

pls

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Played against an absolute god-tier Hanzo recently on PS4. I'm not saying they dont exist. They are jiust rare as f**k. And usually only 5% of Hanzos are good enough to warrant that pick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,180 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Route 66 attack, some guy picks Torbjorn. Thought "Here we go...."

He actually carried us. Felt like I was hearing "MOLTEN CORE!" every 60 seconds. The other team started with a typical meta team but couldn't stop him. Then they started changing to everything and anything but were being snowballed at that point so couldn't stop us.

One in a thousand attack Torbjorn but it was hilarious.

Just got Overwatch on PS4 to go with my two Xbox accounts.

My GT is TitianGerm on both console if any of the PS guys want to add me. I don't have a headset yet but will be getting one shortly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Just got Overwatch on PS4 to go with my two Xbox accounts.

My GT is TitianGerm on both console if any of the PS guys want to add me. I don't have a headset yet but will be getting one shortly.

but do you hanzo good?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

We'll have enough for two teams at this stage.

jonnycivic wrote: »
    but do you hanzo good?

Yes... I play a helpful character instead :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

After a bout 3 weeks with Mercy, I was a bit rusty with the other picks last night. Good to have full comms, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

J. Marston wrote: »
    Route 66 attack, some guy picks Torbjorn. Thought "Here we go...."

He actually carried us. Felt like I was hearing "MOLTEN CORE!" every 60 seconds. The other team started with a typical meta team but couldn't stop him. Then they started changing to everything and anything but were being snowballed at that point so couldn't stop us.

One in a thousand attack Torbjorn but it was hilarious.
    Came against on of those last night. I was doing my usual reaper find when our dva decided **** the turret I'm going to chase kills. So I said I'm going rein, naturally dva decided to change off. Like......between us we could of millions him instead we got roled

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Anyone come across any good custom games? I find the browser kind of hard to navigate on PS4, as there doesn't seem to be a space anywhere for description of the game mode, so you just have to go off the title and try and decipher the game settings.

That said, they can be great craic. My favourite so far is Pokéwatch, which involves two teams facing off in Nepal (sanctum). Each team has to have a Zarya and any other 5 heroes. The teams line up on either side of the capture point/Pokémon gym, and the Zaryas choose one of their five teammates to battle 1v1 by popping a bubble on them. "Go! You're covered!" = "I choose you!". The two champions then face off on the point while their teams watch. Absolutely surreal.

Mercy being able to rez from inside spawn is just nonsense.

Bad enough that her whole kit revolves around hiding but when she can hide in Anubis point B or Gibraltar's final point and pick everyone up and you literally cannot get near her? Absolute bullshít.

Bad enough that her whole kit revolves around hiding but when she can hide in Anubis point B or Gibraltar's final point and pick everyone up and you literally cannot get near her? Absolute bullshít.

Ity bugs me her whole team gets the invulnerable buff

I thought there was a patch on PC to stop her red in spawn? Just might not have been pushed to console yet.

https://youtu.be/x2vBSRhMn2Q[

Not sure how to embed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I thought there was a patch on PC to stop her red in spawn? Just might not have been pushed to console yet.

I res'd from the spawn the other night on one of the maps, not sure the name of it but the one where you run out of the spawn with the bus right outside the door. We hit overtime with the team wiped and it was 0.1m to the end zone, popped res and we lasted another minutes or so :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

https://youtu.be/x2vBSRhMn2Q[

Not sure how to embed.

[ YOUTUBE]link[/YOUTUBE ] without the spaces inside the [].

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Nody wrote: »
    [ YOUTUBE]link[/YOUTUBE ] without the spaces inside the [].

Link needs to be in the form of www.YouTube.com/watch=v?*final string of letters* which is really annoying from mobile

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Indeed, it's everything after the 'v=' that you paste into the tags

Lots of great Overwatch animations on Youtube. Really like this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

whos a good person to watch on youtube to learn how to use characters

IvoryTower wrote: »

I like when Overwatch Central do their guides cause they get Pro players in and they are digestible enough at around 20 mins, but don't get super granualar

IvoryTower wrote: »

Unit Lost does a Coaching series which is worth watching but he can be a bit annoying at times.

Lonehawk is good as well.

Unti Losts thing is good.

Lonehawk is a f**king kn0b though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I like Unit Lost

Unti Losts thing is good.

Lonehawk is a f**king kn0b though

Holy hell ladies and gentlemen this is beautiful... Every two minutes.

Unit lost is good but he really needs to stop saying the same "catchphrases" over and over :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

It can now be confirmed that what occurred was an attack by the Talon organization with the express purpose of freeing one man: Akande Ogundimu, better known as Doomfist.

-OW site

Doomfist hype!

• Advertisement

KingJamsie wrote: »
    It can now be confirmed that what occurred was an attack by the Talon organization with the express purpose of freeing one man: Akande Ogundimu, better known as Doomfist.

-OW site

Doomfist hype!

Other villains also escaped......easy storage to ibtro a few guys. But doing hype

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement